Manny Pacquio vs David Diaz plus Fields/Barrett Tonight on PPV

BTW, I will be closing the thread for the formal main event PBP.

Don't drink anymore if you're going to pull this stuff, dude.

I like ya, but seriously, we don't need it.

That said, you can't have a stoppage in MMA without 10,000 assholes bitching about it, so no, it doesn't make it look better.

He's by far the worst Commissioner in Nevada History, and I'm including Mob guys.

Harry Reid should beat the shit out of him.

Agreed. And so true about the MMA stoppages.

Manny's smiling again, which means he must have had a couple shots of Larry's Bourbon.

Don't drink anymore if you're going to pull this stuff, dude.

I like ya, but seriously, we don't need it.

That said, you can't have a stoppage in MMA without 10,000 assholes bitching about it, so no, it doesn't make it look better.

He's by far the worst Commissioner in Nevada History, and I'm including Mob guys.

Harry Reid should beat the shit out of him.
you took that out of contex bro, I love boxing but I'm speaking about casual fans of combat sports,it just leaves a black mark on the sport....and gives mma guys who hate boxing more ammo to bitch about boxing

you took that out of contex bro, I love boxing but I'm speaking about casual fans of combat sports,it just leaves a black mark on the sport....and gives mma guys who hate boxing more ammo to bitch about boxing

Casual fans of MMA can't keep it together when a glassy-eyed guy is getting hammered and the ref stops it. That's what my point is. Who gives a fuck what those guys think?

Pac is likely coming out to his own song, THAT'S a reason to drink.

Joe pulling the "safety" excuse is the weakest shit ever. I mean, he left the supposed badly injured fighter bleeding in the ring while he went and had a conference with Kizer and co to decide how he could save his own ass. If he was that badly injured from the phantom grounded punch then doctors would have been in and the fight would have been called off that second.

Casual fans of MMA can't keep it together when a glassy-eyed guy is getting hammered and the ref stops it. That's what my point is. Who gives a fuck what those guys think?
you got point but I think boxers are still tougher becasue they take more hits,trust me I rather be in hard mma fight rather than a hard boxing match

You mean keep DOWN with Merchant. Larry's still got it though, didn't you hear him give Oscar shit in the Forbes fight for having a hard time against little guys?

"Oscar seems to have bitten off........less.....than he can chew."

I dont like how they are disrespecting diaz,he can win this fight and pac better not overlook this guy

Lampley just gave Diaz his props.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back