Major world leaders refuse to congratulate Biden. Stay silent. Mexico, Brazil,China, Russia

Seriously, it is not over yet.
Lol what will it take you to pull your head out of your ass and realize these measures from Trump and Rudy "let me get my bat" Giuliani aren't going anywhere. You must be in excruciating existential turmoil right now

No.

And before someone dipstick starts spouting nonsense about "cults" I don't care that it was Trump. I care that a pack of evil pirates have hijacked America and are going to destroy her.
That sounds like a great science fiction plot. What movie is that from?

Lol what will it take you to pull your head out of your ass and realize these measures from Trump and Rudy "let me get my bat" Giuliani aren't going anywhere. You must be in excruciating existential turmoil right now

That court case is coming!

The press called it when mathmatically the threshold had been passed for Trump to make a comeback

They do have reputations to protect

Let the guy have hope.

It's like a person with terminal stage colon cancer thinking they can, with the grace of God, be cured from the disease. You , the rational person, want to tell that person that they don't have a chance in hell, but then decide to just let him have this one.

Oh my god lol.

Do you think Xi wanted Trump in?

Xi is being a douchebag for not recognizing Biden?

I don't get it.

You never did get it.

tenor.gif

Mostly this. Bolsonaro may be a Trumper but he what is he gonna do? Come January he will be trying to befriend Biden and become a Bidener. That's what politicians do.
I think Bibi is the only one in bad shape because he specifically backed Trump and the GOP against the Dems. I doubt the Democrat's change their stance towards Israel generally but perhaps they may feel a bit cold towards Bibi in particular.

"J-Joe my man! Forget about me quasi-endorsing Romney against you, r-remember we're friends...right?"

When the leaders of China, Brazil, Russia and Saudi Arabia doesn't like something it's probably a good thing.

Am I to gather that Brazil is some kind of evil entity? Beyond their MMA judging, they're not that bad.

Am I to gather that Brazil is some kind of evil entity? Beyond their MMA judging, they're not that bad.
I don't think a country can be evil. But their murder rates are skyhigh, the corruption is bad and quality of life is generally poor. Not to mention the government is anti-environment and Bolsonaro is an anti-science megalomaniac who's sending hit-squads in to kill his own people.

I don't think a country can be evil. But their murder rates are skyhigh, the corruption is bad and quality of life is generally poor. Not to mention the government is anti-environment and Bolsonaro is an anti-science megalomaniac who's sending hit-squads in to kill his own people.
tumblr_n8ew1cWk4z1tga27vo1_1280.jpg

@spacegnome I got roughly 10 hours of sleep last week. I mean it was a fucking grind. And that's after 4 long, smelly years of getting crop dusted by belligerent chode ass Trump sycophants non fucking stop.
Now that we're through to the other side of this howling chasm, I fully intend to mock these sons of bitches until my body and brain gas out. And if this past week is any indication, the cardio will hold for a long time to come.

my wife and i are both laughing out loud from this post!!

good work man. you deserve a medal.

I think Bibi is the only one in bad shape because he specifically backed Trump and the GOP against the Dems. I doubt the Democrat's change their stance towards Israel generally but perhaps they may feel a bit cold towards Bibi in particular.

Bibi is a scumbag and he only supported Trump because he was so close to draggin the USA to a war against Iran like he has always wanted.

Good! In Romania several "no name" losers congratulated Biden, even though we had a great relationship with Trump. How can you be invited to a political show, and before talking about local politics open the speech by congratulating Biden? And on social sites as well. I laughed with my ass.

Good! In Romania several "no name" losers congratulated Biden, even though we had a great relationship with Trump. How can you be invited to a political show, and before talking about local politics open the speech by congratulating Biden? And on social sites as well. I laughed with my ass.
From Romania, avatar is Hulk Hogan, location: Hollywood.

Checks out.

Bolsonaro threatened the US/Biden lol

US President-elect Joe Biden signaled during the campaign that Brazil could suffer economic consequences if it did not prevent forest destruction.

and to that Bozo (his nickname. Yea, like Bozo the clown) replied that "if the saliva (talking) doesn't work out we got to use gunpowder"

Fun fact: we don't have ammunition enough for one single hour of combat <45>

I doubt anybody will take the shit this clown says seriously, but it would be cool if you could send a sniper or something to blow his brains out

Its funny how Trumptards seem to think Democrats won't go to war if need be. I guess they need to be reminded on who killed Osama, and dumped his ass at sea so nobody could honor his grave.

Its funny how Trumptards seem to think Democrats won't go to war if need be. I guess they need to be reminded on who killed Osama, and dumped his ass at sea so nobody could honor his grave.
Exactly what I think, Biden is a puppet for war. He reminds me of Truman. Worst thing now would be to make war with Iran, when Iran has Russia and China as allies. After you have annoyed China. We don"t even know the coronavirus is really from China or from the Chinese.

The US, Canada, Great Britain and Romania -according to a map presented in here - think Iran is the main threat on the planet.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back