Major world leaders refuse to congratulate Biden. Stay silent. Mexico, Brazil,China, Russia

1.png

<Neil01>
You realize that India and Russia have less deaths/million than most of Europe, right?

I like how Trumptards unironically liked the first post too. Cheering on the heads of Russia, Saudi Arabia, and China. Lmao
Does it change the fact that Trump was more openly hostile in terms of sanctions and trade disputes with China and Russia than Obama and Biden were?

Xi Jinping is happy with Joe Biden winning. You can bank on that. He does not need to congratulate him.

Last edited:
You replied to the wrong guy.

Let's go through some statistics and compare countries, shall we?

Intentional Homocides per capita/100.000 (1):
Denmark: 0.98
Germany: 1.18
Netherlands: 0.65
France: 1.35
Sweden: 1.08
UK: 1.20

VS

USA: 5.35
Brazil: 29.53
Russia: 10.82
Israel: 1.36 (doesn't include mass killings in Gaza)
China: 0.62 (is a dictatorship)
Saudi Arabia: (doesn't release stats)

Human Freedom Index Rankings (2):

Denmark: 6
Germany: 8
Netherlands: 11
France: 33
Sweden: 11
UK: 14

VS

USA: 15
Brazil: 109
Russia: 114
Israel: 46
China: 126
Saudi Arabia: 149​

Quality Of Life Rankings (3):

"Seven European countries are ranked in the top 10: Denmark, Sweden and Norway immediately follow Canada, with Australia, the Netherlands, Switzerland, New Zealand, Finland and Germany also finishing in the top 10."

Denmark: 2
Germany: 10
Netherlands: 6
France: 16
Sweden: 3
UK: 12

VS

Brazil: 52
Russia: 34
China: 19
Saudi Arabia: 42​

Corruption Index Rankings(4):

Denmark: 1
Germany: 9
Netherlands: 8
France: 23
Sweden: 4

VS

USA: 23
Brazil: 106
Russia: 137
Israel: 35
China: 80
Saudi Arabia: 51​

Further add Inequality to that (GINI Index) and the pattern is the same, except the US does really bad there.

YOu and your stats and facts.

They're irrelevant to the far right.

Oh Donald, he dumped and backstabbed everyone around him once they became of little political use or could be used as a scapegoat for his incompetence.

Now the world is dumping him.

It's bizarrely fascinating that he's getting his just desserts, yet I kind of feel bad for him.

hi there my good and close friend!

Britain’s prime minister, Boris Johnson; “Congratulations to Joe Biden on his election as president of the United States and to Kamala Harris on her historic achievement.
“The US is our most important ally and I look forward to working closely together on our shared priorities, from climate change to trade and security.”

Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany; “Our trans-Atlantic friendship is irreplaceable, if we want to overcome the great challenges of our time.”

Canadian PM Justin Trudeau; “I’m really looking forward to working together.”

President Emmanuel Macron of France; “We have a lot to do to overcome today’s challenges. Let’s work together!”

Nicola Sturgeon, the first minister of Scotland; “The world can be a dark place at times just now — but today we are seeing a wee break in the clouds.”

- IGIT

fucking gold post man. all the people that count are on board with the truth and the rest will come along late anyway.

fucking gold post man. all the people that count are on board with the truth and the rest will come along late anyway.

India and China are far more important than those.

Not that this really means anything. At most, smart leaders are hedging their bets until the US' insanity dies down.

@spacegnome I got roughly 10 hours of sleep last week. I mean it was a fucking grind. And that's after 4 long, smelly years of getting crop dusted by belligerent chode ass Trump sycophants non fucking stop.
Now that we're through to the other side of this howling chasm, I fully intend to mock these sons of bitches until my body and brain gas out. And if this past week is any indication, the cardio will hold for a long time to come.

You replied to the wrong guy.

Let's go through some statistics and compare countries, shall we?

Intentional Homocides per capita/100.000 (1):
Denmark: 0.98
Germany: 1.18
Netherlands: 0.65
France: 1.35
Sweden: 1.08
UK: 1.20

VS

USA: 5.35
Brazil: 29.53
Russia: 10.82
Israel: 1.36 (doesn't include mass killings in Gaza)
China: 0.62 (is a dictatorship)
Saudi Arabia: (doesn't release stats)

Human Freedom Index Rankings (2):

Denmark: 6
Germany: 8
Netherlands: 11
France: 33
Sweden: 11
UK: 14

VS

Brazil: 109
Russia: 114
China: 126
Saudi Arabia: 149​

Quality Of Life Rankings (3):

"Seven European countries are ranked in the top 10: Denmark, Sweden and Norway immediately follow Canada, with Australia, the Netherlands, Switzerland, New Zealand, Finland and Germany also finishing in the top 10."

Denmark: 2
Germany: 10
Netherlands: 6
France: 16
Sweden: 3

VS

Brazil: 52
Russia: 34
China: 19
Saudi Arabia: 42​

Corruption Index Rankings(4):

Denmark: 1
Germany: 9
Netherlands: 8
France: 23
Sweden: 4

VS

USA: 23
Brazil: 106
Russia: 137
Israel: 35
China: 80
Saudi Arabia: 51​

Further add Inequality to that (GINI Index) and the pattern is the same, except the US does really bad there.

Of course he never replied to this...

I like how Trumptards unironically liked the first post too. Cheering on the heads of Russia, Saudi Arabia, and China. Lmao

Cheering them to do what? Be skeptical of these corrupt people claiming they didn't cheat, when they are serial cheaters and liars?

Notice how the most hesitant countries like China, Russia also have the best intelligence in the world?

They know damn well this isn't over until it's over, period.

You sickos on the left couldn't wait 1 more week, had to demonize ANY idea that a pack of cheatin vermin would actually cheat.

Cheering them to do what? Be skeptical of these corrupt people claiming they didn't cheat, when they are serial cheaters and liars?

Notice how the most hesitant countries like China, Russia also have the best intelligence in the world?

They know damn well this isn't over until it's over, period.

You sickos on the left couldn't wait 1 more week, had to demonize ANY idea that a pack of cheatin vermin would actually cheat.

If you don't get it now you never will understand I guess.

Does it change the fact that Trump was more openly hostile in terms of sanctions and trade disputes with China and Russia than Obama and Biden were?

As far as Russia goes that is false. China you could be right on that one but he also lifted sanctions on huawei so his daughter could get Chinese pattents. So not really.

Back