• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mackenzie Dern is doing the fake accent again ahahaa

Who gives a shit? If I was Mackenzie, I would do it on purpose just to keep triggering people who are weird enough to care about other peoples accents

cause it's annoying and fkn stupid

if cain started using a country accent we'd be be saying the same thing

So the newest fish for likes is talk about her accent?

Intradesting.

cause it's annoying and fkn stupid

if cain started using a country accent we'd be be saying the same thing

Being annoyed by such minor things in life says more about you

I mean seriously stop and think about it for a second. Out of all the things that you could be bothered with, things that actually make some difference, or do any sort of harm to anyone, you are letting your jimmies rustled by something so irrelevant. Maybe watch some news or something man idk. Its just plain weird

This shit is getting stupid now, watch the first minute of the Vlog

Holy fuck she is even doing the hand signals foreigners do and even does an awkward laugh at the end asif she can't understand much but breaks the ice

I am DONE AHAHAHA

<45>

EDIT: Seems a few shertards can't grasp how retarded this is and some even think she learned English second, she has you clowns gooped aha

Watch this before commenting

Born and raised in Phoenix, Arizona LOL

My family are Italian and speak Italian 90% of the time and they have not one hint of Italian to their accent when they speak English, it's put on lol

who give a shit.

This shit is getting stupid now, watch the first minute of the Vlog

Holy fuck she is even doing the hand signals foreigners do and even does an awkward laugh at the end asif she can't understand much but breaks the ice

I am DONE AHAHAHA

<45>

EDIT: Seems a few shertards can't grasp how retarded this is and some even think she learned English second, she has you clowns gooped aha

Watch this before commenting

Born and raised in Phoenix, Arizona LOL

My family are Italian and speak Italian 90% of the time and they have not one hint of Italian to their accent when they speak English, it's put on lol

WHAT A DISGRACE!

I keep seeing this who cares bros, she might do it just for the extra attention she gets because of it now. :D

You sir are a dumbfuck for sure. Move to Jamaica for more than two years and see what you sound like. Product of your environment.
I would actually love to do that and return with my accent not changed one little bit just to prove a point.

And even if my accent was slightly changed I sure as hell wouldn't be acting like I don't understand English and legit acting like a foreigner.

You probably have never been around people who don't fully understand a language, they have a completely different demeanor, they very often smile alot because they don't understand what is being said completely and they use their hands for expression, these are traits that someone has when they don not understand a language..

Are you still with me? I'm trying to explain it so the simplest minds can fathom it.

So when someone who speaks the language because they grew up there and have been video taped speaking it perfectly that person would not have these same characteristics as someone who has never spoke the language.

A little twang to your accent maybe but it will never completely change, ever unless you want it to.

Let me know if you need anymore help, sweetheart

Go to another country where English isn't the spoken language for a year, come back and see how you sound. Even worse if you also speak the language you're surrounded by.
My in-laws are Arabic. I've gone on short vacations with them. After only a few days Id start to pick up a slight accent on certain words that they/we used a lot. There's been times when they thought I was doing it to be a smart ass but it's totally subconscious.

I mean seriously stop and think about it for a second. Out of all the things that you could be bothered with, things that actually make some difference, or do any sort of harm to anyone, you are letting your jimmies rustled by something so irrelevant. Maybe watch some news or something man idk. Its just plain weird
And yet here you are... talking about why people should not be talking about something that annoys them on a forum.

Don't you have something better to do?

If it upsets you to the point of starting a thread or any discussion about it you need a therapist. Get a fucking hobby.

Why the fuck does this bother you weirdos so much?
Ok, we get it. She talks weird. Let's move on.
Why do people do this? Come on a discussion forum, enter a discussion topic and then take the time to write 'why do you care' 'weirdos' herp derp aha

Maybe we discuss because we want to? Because it is fucking hilarious?

It's 2018 and people still don't understand forums *yikes*

And yet here you are... talking about why people should not be talking about something that annoys them on a forum.

Don't you have something better to do?

No, I don't have something better to do than amusing myself with odd people online

If it upsets you to the point of starting a thread or any discussion about it you need a therapist. Get a fucking hobby.
Why do the "triggered" people "trigger" you? Do you need a hobby to keep yourself busy and off forums talking about mindless garbage? I think what you're doing is what moderators are paid so much for.

Upset me? Noooo, you have it all wrong.

This thread has done exactly what I wanted it to, entertain me and boy has it ahahah

I have legit pissed myself laughing at the videos and responses and my new fave poster @KevinLee

I actually love the fact she does the accent, never fails to make me laugh <45>

If you're dispensing "perspective", allow me to do the same. You're in an mma forum filled with trolls who as a group discuss the dumbest topics and right now you're in an accent thread talking about it too, so you obviously care yourself.

What are my general everyday thoughts about this? I couldn't care less.

...but here we are, in a troll forum talking about an American with a thick Brazilian accent. What are my thoughts on this specific conversation? It's fucking annoying.

You probably have never been around people who don't fully understand a language, they have a completely different demeanor, they very often smile alot because they don't understand what is being said completely and they use their hands for expression, these are traits that someone has when they don not understand a language..

Are you still with me? I'm trying to explain it so the simplest minds can fathom it.

So when someone who speaks the language because they grew up there and have been video taped speaking it perfectly that person would not have these same characteristics as someone who has never spoke the language.

A little twang to your accent maybe but it will never completely change, ever unless you want it to.

Let me know if you need anymore help, sweetheart

Autism is real.

Back