• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mackenzie Dern is doing the fake accent again ahahaa

Who gives a shit? If I was Mackenzie, I would do it on purpose just to keep triggering people who are weird enough to care about other peoples accents

I can tell you why it bothers me...cause it shows how low class she is...I mean, who does that? why would you want to emulate some extremely poor nation..where 90% of the people living in that country are in poverty...and I'm talking extreme poverty...living in shacks...why would you emulate that?

Wrong, Dern moved between Brazil and US growing up and she grew up in a Portuguese household. It's literally in her bio. As a kid she went to school both in Brazil and the US. But facts don't matter right?

Let me get this straight, she lived her entire life traveling back and forth and spoke mainly Portuguese, but somehow had a perfectly American accent that has only recently transformed? You were a much better poster when you were in prison. You were always a shit troll, but this is just retarded.

Ok, we get it. She talks weird. Let's move on.

Why the fuck does this bother you weirdos so much?

This shit is getting stupid now, watch the first minute of the Vlog

Holy fuck she is even doing the hand signals foreigners do and even does an awkward laugh at the end asif she can't understand much but breaks the ice

I am DONE AHAHAHA

<45>

EDIT: Seems a few shertards can't grasp how retarded this is and some even think she learned English second, she has you clowns gooped aha

Watch this before commenting

Born and raised in Phoenix, Arizona LOL

My family are Italian and speak Italian 90% of the time and they have not one hint of Italian to their accent when they speak English, it's put on lol

Vanessa Nunes at 6:56 (Amandas Sister) is the real deal.

It's not a fake accent, Dern is a case of successive bilingualism (look it up) who learned Portuguese first before English, strictly speaking she's only partially a native English speaker (L1.5 not L1) and prolonged Portuguese use will be able to influence her English accent.

You see this a lot in say Asian Americans who moved to the US when they're 7-8. They normally speak perfect English, but if they go visit family in China for 2 months by the time they're back they would have developed a slight Chinglish accent.

Incorrect.

She can speak anyway she likes as long as I never have to hear her speak or watch her fight...

wrong.... english is her first language as she was born in AZ to an american mom and went to school in USA..... just because her dad is brazilian doesnt make Portuguese her first language.... she grew up in the US in US schools with a American mom, speaking english...... Portuguese is actually her second language but nice try

Her Portuguese is shit as wel.

It's really strange how obsessed people are with her accent. She spent a lot of time in Brazil probably speaking primarily Portuguese, her voice is gonna change. Who the fuck cares.

It's definitely weird. If anything it's interesting that shes going that far tbh.

it's not just an accent. She is dumbing down the way she talks completely.

I'm 50% Russian (Mother is 100% and first generation American). I was Born and raised in the United States and have spoke fluent Russian since I was a child. Zero Accent whatsoever. After college, I spent a year in St Petersberg with family. When I returned, everyone said I developed a Russian Accent even when speaking English.

Isn't more satisfying to focus on her yummy ass ?

Let me get this straight, she lived her entire life traveling back and forth and spoke mainly Portuguese, but somehow had a perfectly American accent that has only recently transformed? You were a much better poster when you were in prison.

No, she spoke both English and Portuguese, she has the ability to speak English perfectly, but prolonged use of Portuguese does impact her English. This happens all the time and is nothing new, or special.

You were always a shit troll, but this is just retarded.

You sound triggered. Why?

You dorks are very very strange... Thats all.

Wrong. Overeem was born in England, that doesn't mean English is his first language. Dern grew up in both US and Brazil, more importantly she grew up in a Portuguese household speaking Portuguese before learning any English. Do you even know who her dad is?
Do you even know who your dad is?

This shit is getting stupid now, watch the first minute of the Vlog

Holy fuck she is even doing the hand signals foreigners do and even does an awkward laugh at the end asif she can't understand much but breaks the ice

I am DONE AHAHAHA

<45>

EDIT: Seems a few shertards can't grasp how retarded this is and some even think she learned English second, she has you clowns gooped aha

My family are Italian and speak Italian 90% of the time and they have not one hint of Italian to their accent when they speak English, it's put on lol

You sir are a dumbfuck for sure. Move to Jamaica for more than two years and see what you sound like. Product of your environment.

Interesting. I'll watch it the next time I need a shit.

Back