• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mackenzie Dern is doing the fake accent again ahahaa

Lol that would be awesome
I wonder if it would make news?

American Women loses the ability to understand English after a resort visit to Brazil

I forgot that she had a translator post-fight! A changed accent you could argue if they're there long enough. Losing the ability to understand your native language? Fuck outta here lmao

Last edited:
Dern's "Faux" accent is fucking ridiculous. I am lmfao at all these white knights defending a 3/10.

<45>

Dern's "Faux" accent is fucking ridiculous. I am lmfao at all these white knights defending a 3/10.

<45>
This thread is no doubt will be forwarded to her. The more we troll / derail it - the better are our chances

ITT: unemployed neckbeards and 15 year olds shit on a professional athlete that they masturbate to later at night

Do we really need 50 threads about this every time she has a fight coming up?

That being said her looks are overrated. She has a butterface.

Wonder what will happen first, Paige shaving her head or Dern learning fluent English.

I don’t see why people are hating. If you spend a significant amount of time around people from other regions, you will pick up their dialect and speech patterns. It’s natural.

Glad to see this hater thread in the Wasteland where it belongs.

Shame this got waste landed :( quality thread.

I guess on an ending note I actually uncovered the real basement dwelling virgins on Sherdog... All you whiteknight losers defending her!! And calling her sexy... WTF WTF WTF WTF

Have you guys ever been to a bar? Or a club? Or the beach? 8/10's everywhere and you choose this girl to cream over? Tut tut

Weird obsession you got there TS

I would actually love to do that and return with my accent not changed one little bit just to prove a point.

And even if my accent was slightly changed I sure as hell wouldn't be acting like I don't understand English and legit acting like a foreigner.

You probably have never been around people who don't fully understand a language, they have a completely different demeanor, they very often smile alot because they don't understand what is being said completely and they use their hands for expression, these are traits that someone has when they don not understand a language..

Are you still with me? I'm trying to explain it so the simplest minds can fathom it.

So when someone who speaks the language because they grew up there and have been video taped speaking it perfectly that person would not have these same characteristics as someone who has never spoke the language.

A little twang to your accent maybe but it will never completely change, ever unless you want it to.

Let me know if you need anymore help, sweetheart
You really need to get out more.

Back