• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mackenzie Dern is doing the fake accent again ahahaa

except that she's living in the US for years now. she should have a way better accent. in short, she's faking it. she's also a shit fighter, so she should be cut

My mom lived in the US for 40+ years and she still spoke with an ungodly Chinglish accent. You can move to Holland for the rest of your life and you will never stop being a manlet. Your point is completely moot.

It's really strange how obsessed people are with her accent. She spent a lot of time in Brazil probably speaking primarily Portuguese, her voice is gonna change. Who the fuck cares.
Its mostly insecure virgins who never had a women.

Wrong. Overeem was born in England, that doesn't mean English is his first language. Dern grew up in both US and Brazil, more importantly she grew up in a Portuguese household speaking Portuguese before learning any English. Do you even know who her dad is?
wrong not even close to similar case... Overeem moved to holland when he was 5 yrs old lol! Dern lived in USA all her life growing up and went to school in USA... Overeem went to school in holland = BIG difference , but facts dont matter right ? :)

and nice made up facts on the "grew up in portuguese speaking household" ... wrong again, her dad speaks english fine and her mom doesnt speak portuguese so are you saying her dad and mom never spoke at home? LMAO! quit making shit up

and yeah her dad is wellington dias.... do you even know who her mom is? :)

and besides, non of your conjecture even matters because she spoke perfect english with no accent in 2010 which was the OP's original point that she went from perfect english to 3rd year immigrant level english...... maybe she is like charlie from the book flowers for algernon :)

Last edited:
She's going to pull a reverse interview if she wins. First she'll speak in Portuguese with a translator. Then she'll go "Wait, I want to say something to my fans in English!"

I can relate. The freeway was under construction so I had to detour thru da hood to get gas. I spent almost 20 min waiting for mah turn. Son I caught sum dat SPEAK its mad influencing my style rn fam

Preach fam. Comin up in a mixed race type situation, I holler at my old man and we cut it up somethin fresh til the wheels fall off, but then moms rolls up, and I remember to always put my best foot forward and enunciate my vocabulary to the fullest of my abilities.

wrong not even close to similar case... Overeem moved to holland when he was 5 yrs old lol! Dern lived in USA all her life growing up and went to school in USA... Overeem went to school in holland = BIG difference , but facts dont matter right ? :)

Wrong, Dern moved between Brazil and US growing up and she grew up in a Portuguese household. It's literally in her bio. As a kid she went to school both in Brazil and the US. But facts don't matter right?

An only child, Mackenzie grew up traveling back and forth between Arizona and Brazil, the home country of her father, Wellington “Megaton” Dias, a renowned black belt in Judo and Jiu-Jitsu and owner of Megaton Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Academy and affiliate of Team Gracie Humaita.

My mom lived in the US for 40+ years and she still spoke with an ungodly Chinglish accent. You can move to Holland for the rest of your life and you will never stop being a manlet. Your point is completely moot.
actually not. you're wrong here and you probably know that and is only posting here to annoy everyone. dern was born in the US and had perfect english as you can see in the video that was posted here. than she lived in brazil for a couple of years, s uddenly shit accent, then she went back and still have shit accent for some reason, even though she had perfect english before. it's in her brain to know how to speak american english

also your mom is chinese, born in china that lived god knows how many years there. not even comparable. dern was born and raised in the US. and while you say that portuguese was dern's first language, you can't even know that actually since her mom is american and she probably had exposure to both languages as a child

actually not. you're wrong here and you probably know that and is only posting here to annoy everyone. dern was born in the US and had perfect english as you can see in the video that was posted here. than she lived in brazil for a couple of years, s uddenly shit accent, then she went back and still have shit accent for some reason, even though she had perfect english before. it's in her brain to know how to speak american english

http://mackenziedern.com/bio/

An only child, Mackenzie grew up traveling back and forth between Arizona and Brazil

Stop spreading false info on Dern. You're just mad because she's taller than you and hotter than any girl you've dated.

I speak perfect english, but sometimes my asian accent just happen to show up out of know where. Maybe that's what's happening to her lolololol.

Go to another country where English isn't the spoken language for a year, come back and see how you sound. Even worse if you also speak the language you're surrounded by.

Darren Till lived in Brazil for years, learned the language, and still has his thick ass accent. She's a phony to the extreme.

No, it is bullshit. I know people who perfectly bilingual and have no problem with their accents even when surrounded with people who speak their native first language. She had an extreme valley girl accent. That doesn't just change.

Even if you are charitable and credit her with a natural change in accent it doesn't excuse the complete deterioration in grammar and vocabulary, it is absolute nonsense

Wrong, Dern moved between Brazil and US growing up and she grew up in a Portuguese household. It's literally in her bio. As a kid she went to school both in Brazil and the US. But facts don't matter right?
interesting she was able to ATTEND and complete elementry and high school in the USA while not living in the USA :)

yeah those fact elude you or at least common logic :)

lol and " It's literally in her bio" that she, the faker, supplied the info.... lmao

http://mackenziedern.com/bio/

Stop spreading false info on Dern. You're just mad because she's taller than you and hotter than any girl you've dated.
so she traveled back and forth and still had perfect english. if anything, that proves that she's just faking it. why suddenly she developed this brazilian accent when she's now living in the US? just because she has a brazilian boyfriend? I smell bullshit

Even if you are charitable and credit her with a natural change in accent it doesn't excuse the complete deterioration in grammar and vocabulary, it is absolute nonsense
+1 exactly

i did, I lived in panama for 3 years, came back to USA and still speak perfect english with no accent.... maybe it's because I'm not a fake or maybe its because I'm not retarded

You're triggered by an accent on the internet, so I'm not sure about the last part.

who gives a fuck about her accent when she has dat ass.....

interesting she was able to ATTEND and complete elementry and high school in the USA while not living in the USA :)

yeah those fact elude you or at least common logic :)

Yes you can indeed graduate from the US after attending school in another country. Again nobody ever said she didn't live in the US, it's common knowledge she lived in both US and Brazil growing up, her dad as well as stepmom (from 3 years old onwards) Luciana Dias are both Brazilian, but those facts and common logic seem to continuously elude you

Back