• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mackenzie Dern is doing the fake accent again ahahaa

This shit is getting stupid now, watch the first minute of the Vlog

Holy fuck she is even doing the hand signals foreigners do and even does an awkward laugh at the end asif she can't understand much but breaks the ice

I am DONE AHAHAHA

<45>

EDIT: Seems a few shertards can't grasp how retarded this is and some even think she learned English second, she has you clowns gooped aha

Watch this before commenting

Born and raised in Phoenix, Arizona LOL

My family are Italian and speak Italian 90% of the time and they have not one hint of Italian to their accent when they speak English, it's put on lol

Lol how do you not understand how some people's accents change?

I love her fake accent, if for anything that amazing youtube video it spawned.

I was enlightened to all this a couple months ago when another member made a similar thread to mine and it honestly was one of my best Sherdog days of my life, I laughed, I cried, I fapped, it was amazing ahahhaa

Thank you Mackenzie Dern, keep it going until you need a translator full time I say
Lol that would be awesome
I wonder if it would make news?

American Women loses the ability to understand English after a resort visit to Brazil

Frankly I think all of this is absolutely hilarious.

I declear MacKenzie Dern a 7th level Grandmaster of Comedy. Intentional or Unintentional, whatever the case may be.

Why do people do this? Come on a discussion forum, enter a discussion topic and then take the time to write 'why do you care' 'weirdos' herp derp aha

Maybe we discuss because we want to? Because it is fucking hilarious?

It's 2018 and people still don't understand forums *yikes*
The main reason I replied this way is because there are so many of these threads. Do we really need another Dern talks weird thread?

Lol that would be awesome
I wonder if it would make news?

American Women loses the ability to understand English after a resort visit to Brazil
I dream of the day it happens, imagine the thread? It would be nuclear hahaha

Who gives a shit? If I was Mackenzie, I would do it on purpose just to keep triggering people who are weird enough to care about other peoples accents

Exactly. I always found this fixation on her accent to be very weird.

The main reason I replied this way is because there are so many of these threads. Do we really need another Dern talks weird thread?
8 pages, almost 150 replies in a couple hours.

Sherdog was gagging for this thread I reckon LMFAO

Shows everyone training. Shows Amanda and Nina doing lesbian shit. Every embedded

That's the angle and the way they believe it makes them different. It actually reminds me of the 1980s and 90s where black people were in TV shows and movies to "be black". They didn't behave like normal people. Only recently are we having movies and TV shows where black people are just, you know...normal people and characters.

Holy fuck she is even doing the hand signals foreigners do and even does an awkward laugh at the end asif she can't understand much but breaks the ice

I am DONE AHAHAHA

<45>

EDIT: Seems a few shertards can't grasp how retarded this is and some even think she learned English second, she has you clowns gooped aha

My family are Italian and speak Italian 90% of the time and they have not one hint of Italian to their accent when they speak English, it's put on lol

Question for you..
What would happen if you moved to Italy for 10 years? How well would you speak Italian and would you pick up an accent at all?

I am DONE AHAHAHA

<45>

Lol.. ts triggered by a girls accent. Clearly only speaks one langauge. Tries to convince everyone he and his family speak italian to strengthen his point.

<YeahOKJen>

I'm more intrigued as to why she is getting such a big push from the UFC, when she lost to Yoder imo.

She pretty much beat the shit out of Yoder. Backpedalling and throwing a panic jab every 20 or 30 seconds doesn't win fights.

The only thing i can say in her defence, is perhaps she has been speaking English to Brazilian people, and was trying to make it easier for them to understand by talking English in the same manner as them. Then it stuck. Surprising how quickly this can happen.

The only thing i can say in her defence, is perhaps she has been speaking English to Brazilian people, and was trying to make it easier for them to understand by talking English in the same manner as them. Then it stuck. Surprising how quickly this can happen.
It would go away as soon as she wasn't talking to a Brazilian. She is doing this intentionally and its the most cringe thing I've ever seen.

Question for you..
What would happen if you moved to Italy for 10 years? How well would you speak Italian and would you pick up an accent at all?
10 years only Italy, only Italian with Italians?

That's a long time, who knows what would happen? I know I wouldn't stop speaking English in my head.

One thing I know for 100% certain, when I returned home I would not be speaking like I need a translator and asif I had just started learning English.

I speak my Italian with a very strong Italian accent and then switch back to English at the drop of a hat, it's actually pretty easy when you have the tongue for it.

It's hilarious when people try make excuses ahahah

It ain't even just the accent, she tries to do the motions and the awkward silences and stares and laughs, she is pretending she didn't grow up in America ahaaha

I can buy an accent change, maybe not to this extent but having spent most of my adult life just working with foreigners, not even living in a different country..you can pick up on speech patterns and accents for certain things like asking questions.

The accent is less suspicious than her acting like she lost her grasp of the English language and grammer. That’s not likely. She’s also still very young. She isn’t far removed from her valley girl days at all. It’s a put on. People act like she’s been in Brazil for the last 10 years but from what I read she spent like 2 half years there, spent just as much time in her native Arizona, and has lived in Los Angeles for a bit now...and all of a sudden she’s Wanderlei Silva.

Why do people do this? Come on a discussion forum, enter a discussion topic and then take the time to write 'why do you care' 'weirdos' herp derp aha

Maybe we discuss because we want to? Because it is fucking hilarious?

It's 2018 and people still don't understand forums *yikes*

Aww you realize how pathetic this obsession is over her goofy accent is looking and caught feelings lil guy?

It would go away as soon as she wasn't talking to a Brazilian. She is doing this intentionally and its the most cringe thing I've ever seen.

Oh don't get me wrong, it is super cringy, but i had a similar situation, where i moved to a foreign country and spoke English to people in their accent. But like you say, that went away after a couple of months. Just thought i'd put the idea forward aha.

Back