• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mackenzie Dern is doing the fake accent again ahahaa

Lol.. ts triggered by a girls accent. Clearly only speaks one langauge. Tries to convince everyone he and his family speak italian to strengthen his point.

<YeahOKJen>
Why did my parents call me Francesco Pietro then? :( ahahah

I do speak one language, English because I don't need to talk in another language or pretend I speak with an accent because everyone here speaks English LOL

Lol that would be awesome
I wonder if it would make news?

American Women loses the ability to understand English after a resort visit to Brazil

Only happens if I fuck them hard enough

I don't get the point of pushing Brazilian fighters something about Portuguese just pisses me off

I can buy an accent change, maybe not to this extent but having spent most of my adult life just working with foreigners, not even living in a different country..you can pick up on speech patterns and accents for certain things like asking questions.

The accent is less suspicious than her acting like she lost her grasp of the English language and grammer. That’s not likely. She’s also still very young. She isn’t far removed from her valley girl days at all. It’s a put on. People act like she’s been in Brazil for the last 10 years but from what I read she spent like 2 half years there, spent just as much time in her native Arizona, and has lived in Los Angeles for a bit now...and all of a sudden she’s Wanderlei Silva.
Yup, it's all in the patterns of the speech and the posture and expressions, you don't pick them up.

Throughout the thread i've wrote multiple times why it's faked and what to look for, anyone who knows even a little would hot on her from the get go.

For a start like you said, she doesn't spend enough time in Brazil for this even start happening lol

Stick TS ass in a prison block for 3 months surrounded with blacks he will be speaking jailhouse wigger.

Is normal

Oh don't get me wrong, it is super cringy, but i had a similar situation, where i moved to a foreign country and spoke English to people in their accent. But like you say, that went away after a couple of months. Just thought i'd put the idea forward aha.
In your defence it isn't a bad shout atleast better than the other retards trying to argue the point lol.

The old man was actually a translator in the Navy for Italian to English and vice versa, he did it for years, he even speaks with an accent to some of his friends to help them understand English.

As soon as he is done his proper accent is back with a flick, it's things like this that make it so obvious she puts it on.

Anyone else not notice much of a difference? Throw me into the who gives a fuck group.

Who gives a shit? If I was Mackenzie, I would do it on purpose just to keep triggering people who are weird enough to care about other peoples accents
She should switch to a totally different accent like Chinese and really stir the pot

I love these threads about Mackenzie's accent, the OUTRAGE is hilarious.

<Waaah>

Stick TS ass in a prison block for 3 months surrounded with blacks he will be speaking jailhouse wigger.

Is normal
Do you wanna know how I know you are whiter than A4 paper? You made one little slip in your post <45><Lmaoo>

It's not an accent, she legit forgot how to speak english lmfao

It's not a fake accent, Dern is a case of successive bilingualism (look it up) who learned Portuguese first before English, strictly speaking she's only partially a native English speaker (L1.5 not L1) and prolonged Portuguese use will be able to influence her English accent.

You see this a lot in say Asian Americans who moved to the US when they're 7-8. They normally speak perfect English, but if they go visit family in China for 2 months by the time they're back they would have developed a slight Chinglish accent.

it isn't bilingualism, its called being an asshole

my mom is from Ecuador, but I have an accent like Bill Lumbergh from office space

if I go to Ecuador for a few months, I will definitely not come back to America sounding like George Lopez

the reason people care is because its fucking weird and creepy.

Is it me or did her voice get deeper in the past couple of years too. This is just too much, starting to start like Cyborg

she was on UFC Tonight and her accent wasn't as evident, probably because Bisping or someone would call her out on her bullshit.. maybe she thinks a lot more casuals watch embedded so she had to turn it up

Also amusing to see people bemoan the interest this thread is generating. The observation that somebody is faking an accent is pretty interesting to me, and obviously to many people. The average thread on Sherdog is about 100 times less interesting.

People saying she´s hot, ffs..

Back