Lyoto Machida 'staying up at night' after training with Cain.

right,,,,Machida was up for days...dumb founded...Rogan is on drugs,,,literally...

Cain was listed at 6 foot 2 for the first time i can recall against JDS, when in reality he is probably more like 6 foot, having met him at the Fan Expo in Toronto. Here is a picture of Machida (listed at 6 foot 1, more like 6 foot) next to Cain. I doubt Cain is 6 foot 2 seeing this pic. Cain easily looks like a LHW in this pic next to Machida. Cain looked unbelievable, and proved me wrong because i thought JDS would beat him with his strong boxing.

12857072929542.g.jpg

That's strange. I thought Cain looked almost the same height as JDS during the face off before their fight.

True. Machida is a great fighter, but it would be pretty weird If Cain, being a heavy weight champion, wouldn't be able to dominate him in sparring.

True I guess, but I still can't imagine Cain dominating Machida striking...

When you're in training (especially preparing the other guy for a fight), you can't exactly go all out to stop a guy rushing you without actually hurting them.

I'm not sure how indicative Cain's "domination" would be over how the fight would go in a real fight.

LOL Fitch! what a mofo

I wonder how many secrets Lyoto gave away though.

Cain is pretty much the only person in the world I'd give a 99% that Anderson would beat. A lot of people, I'd give Anderson a way better chance

I bring this up of course because lyoto supposedly does very well against machida in practice

Cain is pretty much the only person in the world I'd give a 99% that Anderson would beat. A lot of people, I'd give Anderson a way better chance

I bring this up of course because lyoto supposedly does very well against machida in practice

Are you tipsy or dumb?

And here I thought Anderson was the one that wants to fight his clone ...

I remember Fitch or Kos AKA teamates reporting Cain was a beast and was KOing people here and there in training, and saying he was always going 100% even with welterweights or way smaller fighters some years ago..
That in my book is the classic definition of a bully

I think it was an interview posted here on Sherdog I'll try to find it but there is no guarantee

Probably too much caffeine in his urine.

Cain was listed at 6 foot 2 for the first time i can recall against JDS, when in reality he is probably more like 6 foot, having met him at the Fan Expo in Toronto. Here is a picture of Machida (listed at 6 foot 1, more like 6 foot) next to Cain. I doubt Cain is 6 foot 2 seeing this pic. Cain easily looks like a LHW in this pic next to Machida. Cain looked unbelievable, and proved me wrong because i thought JDS would beat him with his strong boxing.

12857072929542.g.jpg

of course hes not 6'2, they added an inch like they did with gsp, i dunno why, cain is between 6' and 6'1 and jds is 6'3 which he was listed at in his first 2 fights, UFC always adds an inch

How would Joe even find out about that?

Seems like a weird thing to say.

yeah, cormier is around 5'10-5'11

I agree actually powerhouse HW wrestlers like randleman, cain, comrier, benefit from being around 5'10 to 6'1 range, not too much taller not too much shorter, At that height the shot is easier but your still tall enough to setup takedowns with strikes on the inside like cormier was doing a lot.

Machida would benefit much from this. Hendo would have hands full

Oh lord...everyone is going to suddenly turn into Cain fans lol. Not too surprised though. Cain fights at a pace that alot of fighters would have problems with.

it would only be surprising if cain was the one up at night

Back