Lyoto Machida 'staying up at night' after training with Cain.

Well first of all, I stay up at night thinking about training. And I'm trash

Secondly, Machida probably outstrikes Cain easily

I could see Machida getting dominated in sparring alot, simply because people aren't affraid of him because he won't try to ko them in training. Doesn't mean anything though some people perform better in the cage than they do in the gym.

This is just another case of Rogan hyping a fighter to the point of absurdity. I dont buy it at all.

Probably just a typical Rogan over exaggeration.

Even if true, I enjoy his passion but he needs to cool it with the hyperboles

I dont buy it. Machida trained for the Tito fight with AKA back in 2008 and said that Cain was a champion in the making. I dont think they can train for a while. Nothing personal but since JDS is Machida's buddy, team loyalty... You know how that is

Fitch is a **** tease with that video.

For anyone who hasn't seen Fight Factory, it was great show featuring the AKA camp. They recorded during the Kos break up, and the Cain/JDS 1 build up.

Anyways, they explain Cain destroys his training partners, and one young guy even throws a fit because he can't believe how man handled he was by Cain. The same fighter ends up quitting MMA after the following fight.

Rogan is likely exaggerating, but there is food for thought.

it means Machida stayed up all night doing his homework.

This is a really weird thread. What's going on? What happened?

That is interesting. I would not see Cain being able to out strike him consistently. That's surprising.

When you can take somebody down at will, their striking becomes much less effective.

And James Toney tapped out King Mo in training too, right?

And DHK was on the same level as Robert Drysdale in grappling training, right?

Cain was listed at 6 foot 2 for the first time i can recall against JDS, when in reality he is probably more like 6 foot, having met him at the Fan Expo in Toronto. Here is a picture of Machida (listed at 6 foot 1, more like 6 foot) next to Cain. I doubt Cain is 6 foot 2 seeing this pic. Cain easily looks like a LHW in this pic next to Machida. Cain looked unbelievable, and proved me wrong because i thought JDS would beat him with his strong boxing.

12857072929542.g.jpg

hmm machida, a lhw who could possibly make mw, is getting dominated by a big fast HW with good cardio...you don't say....

Cain was listed at 6 foot 2 for the first time i can recall against JDS, when in reality he is probably more like 6 foot, having met him at the Fan Expo in Toronto. Here is a picture of Machida (listed at 6 foot 1, more like 6 foot) next to Cain. I doubt Cain is 6 foot 2 seeing this pic. Cain easily looks like a LHW in this pic next to Machida. Cain looked unbelievable, and proved me wrong because i thought JDS would beat him with his strong boxing.

12857072929542.g.jpg

maybe the dragon is wearing shoes. :icon_neut

Dragon has trained with Cain for sometime now and Machida has also trained with JDS. He prolly was cheering for a good fight on saturday

Back