Lyoto Machida 'staying up at night' after training with Cain.

I googled after I heard Rogan say this. I couldn't find an article, interview, podcast or anywehre there Machida said that he stayed up at night perplexed about Cain's awesomeness. Doesn't mean it never happened, but I'd like to see a source.

maybe the dragon is wearing shoes. :icon_neut

He was not wearing shoes. I saw an another pic of them standing on twitter last year and it looked like Cain was an another LHW standing next to Machida. No way in hell is Cain 6 foot 2. I met him and took a picture with him with my cousin at the UFC Fan Expo in Toronto alongside Fitch, and he is no taller than 6 foot (the height of my cousin).

Cain was listed at 6 foot 2 for the first time i can recall against JDS, when in reality he is probably more like 6 foot, having met him at the Fan Expo in Toronto. Here is a picture of Machida (listed at 6 foot 1, more like 6 foot) next to Cain. I doubt Cain is 6 foot 2 seeing this pic. Cain easily looks like a LHW in this pic next to Machida. Cain looked unbelievable, and proved me wrong because i thought JDS would beat him with his strong boxing.

12857072929542.g.jpg

is there something wrong with the contrast in this photo or something?

I don't believe it. Machida supposedly gets the better of Anderson in training and he's getting tooled by Cain? I don't see it. Taken down possibly against the cage, Cain is much larger than Lyoto.

sparring with pads doesn't = a real fight in cage. nothing interesting here folks. move along.

Joe Rogan is the guys that use to host fear factor.. good at fucking with ppl's heads

Yeah I thought this was interesting as well.

Rogan was talking about how Cain Velasquez dominates Machida in training, beating him up and taking him down at will, and how Machida is staying up late at night wondering what can he do to be more competitive.

4049892769_b8e30a91af_o.jpg

Being Cain is bigger and stronger it will only make Machida better.

Not really surprised that Cain would have his way with a 205er. I'm intrigued by the fact that many of you are.

rogan speaks with hyperbole in many ways

you get 3 subs in the UFC and you are "world class'

:eek:

Rogan has also said Glover tosses Machida around in practice. Heard it on one of his podcasts

rogan speaks with hyperbole in many ways

you get 3 subs in the UFC and you are "world class'

:eek:

"... he has TREMENDOUS leglocks!"

Who's Joe talking about here?

Rogan is also the same guy that was talking about planet X in his podcasts. The guy believes anything.

Thats cool as shit that they train together i remember seeing that video where u just see their 2 silhouettes bouta spar and Fitchs asshole self looks in the camera and says "nahhh...i cant show u that..."

Rogan is also the same guy that was talking about planet X in his podcasts. The guy believes anything.

Makes for interesting discussion at least

I think what he meant was that after training they would stay up together all night telling ghost stories and eating marshmallows in their pyjamas.

I find it hard to believe that Cain would outstrike Machida.

Back