Lyoto Machida 'staying up at night' after training with Cain.

Did you catch Rogan saying this? We know Rogan goes overboard sometimes but do you think Cain is really this good or is it hyperbole?

He's been getting worse.

Right before Shogun vs. Gus fight, he was saying:

"Shogun so coming from FOTY in 2011 vs. Hendo and FOTY candidate in 2012 against Vera".

Absolutely no credibility is this kind of statement.

I saw somebody say during the early days of this thread that Machida could possibly be lacking in the standup department in sparring because his aim isn't to knock people out with a sudden counter/flurry/leaping kick like he tries to do in his fights. I thought it was probably spot on.

machida trains with Cain?!?! i thought he is from blackhouse together with JDS

So many Machida nuthuggers getting mad in this thread. Cain destroying Machida in training should surprise no one, unless you're one of those idiots that thought the Machida era was real

One of the dumbest things Ive ever heard. I don't think its meant to be taken literally but if Lyoto Machida is staying up at night all scared about how scary Cain Velasquez is some one ought to take his ass to the funny farm and get him fitted into a straight jacket.

And btw its not exactly breaking news that Cain would tool Machida in training. Stylistically even if you were to shrink Velasquez to LHW he would still be a major problem for Machida not to mention hes way bigger and stronger. Of course he would wreck Machida.

Anyone who doesn't believe cain can out strike and takedown machida is a pure idiot. If shogun(with 2 knee surgeries) was able to manhandle machida why can't can the heavyweight champ who is at the top of his game?

Now shertards stop believing that machida is some kind of magical dragon he is only a top tier lhw and is not untouchable like many of you seem to believe

I don't think anyone is doubting Cain can outstrike and wrestle Machida. Its the Machida training in San Jose with American competitors that seems fishy.

Imagine if he trained with BJ Penn. He'd have insomnia for weeks or even months.

I don't think anyone is doubting Cain can outstrike and wrestle Machida. Its the Machida training in San Jose with American competitors that seems fishy.

He trained with him briefly in 2010. It was for the Tito fight, if I'm not mistaken. Some other posters have given more detail about it I'm this thread, but I'm too lazy to find it.

He trained with him a long ago, aka was also very surprised with Machida dont you guys listen to Joe Rogan while watching fights?.

Also its not like Machida would get demolished by Cain you guys need to calm down Cain

Back