Lyoto Machida 'staying up at night' after training with Cain.

It doesn't mean he stays up at night, it's just an expression. He's simply very impressed over Cain's skills.

Cain, our new FEDOR.

I'd guess it's been talked about here...but why was Lyoto there? Isn't he supposed to be boys with Junior via the Nogs via Anderson?

Machida is over-rated vastly on sherdog.. As far as cain dominating Machida goes, doesn't surprise me I mean cain out-weighs him by 40+ lbs.. Im sure Machida has to be cautious at all times about cain's wrestling which leaves him open quite a bit.. I can only imagine what hendo will do to machida.. Machida has to worry about that Hendo-bomb which if he connects its lights out for Machida.. and hendo has great wrestling and is a strong guy.. plus its only a 3 rd fight.. tailor-made fight for Hendo

I can see Cain wrestlefucking the shit out of Machida

I think sparring machida and fighting machida are two very different things. Karate is all about the one punch one kill. I don't think it works well when sparring with a kickboxer oriented striker. I'm no expert, just a guess.

Exactly - the gloves, the fact its training and he won't be trying to knock his head off anyway, the fact Cain is much bigger etc. If this actually happened it shouldn't surprise anyone.

Its probably a little bit of hyperbole from Rogan.

Machida to Rogan: "Cain is a berry good phiter.... He take me down couple of times and even land good strikes on me too. Cain is berry good"

Rogan to everyone: "Machida stays up at night trapped in an endless insomnia trying to figure out Cain! He stated Cain is so good that people who watching him spar spontaneously ejaculate at the sight of Cain's takedown attempts. The afterglow from sparring with Cain is so traumatic that it even made Machida enjoy watching baseball without being completely bored as fuck. Basically, Cain's sparring session made Machida brain dead. Every time Machida trains with Cain, Lyoto told me he is frozen in front of his computer typing 'All training and no play makes Lyoto a dull boy' over and over and even contemplated suicide via Seppuku. 100% truth from Machida himself,and confirmed via Alien Zenu who also orchestrated 9/11 attacks with the US goverment. This message was Sponsored by Fleshlight."

Machida to Rogan: "Cain is a berry good phiter.... He take me down couple of times and even land good strikes on me too. Cain is berry good"

Rogan to everyone: "Machida stays up at night trapped in an endless insomnia trying to figure out Cain! He stated Cain is so good that people who watching him spar spontaneously ejaculate at the sight of Cain's takedown attempts. The afterglow from sparring with Cain is so traumatic that it even made Machida enjoy watching baseball without being completely bored as fuck. Basically, Cain's sparring session made Machida brain dead. Every time Machida trains with Cain, Lyoto told me he is frozen in front of his computer typing 'All training and no play makes Lyoto a dull boy' over and over and even contemplated suicide via Seppuku. 100% truth from Machida himself,and confirmed via Alien Zenu who also orchestrated 9/11 attacks with the US goverment. This message was Sponsored by Fleshlight."

Early, but strong contender for post of the year.

Lol.

hahahaha awesome dude

Yes, he's knocked guys out, but GSP would too if he was naturally 240 lbs.

but gsp fights guys who are a lot smaller than the heavyweights. he shouldn't have a problem knocking guys out at welterweight.

plenty of other welterweights do.

I remember Fitch or Kos AKA teamates reporting Cain was a beast and was KOing people here and there in training, and saying he was always going 100% even with welterweights or way smaller fighters some years ago..
That in my book is the classic definition of a bully

I think it was an interview posted here on Sherdog I'll try to find it but there is no guarantee

I remember the same thing as well.

Back