Lyoto Machida 'staying up at night' after training with Cain.

SL9

Believe
Reaction score
Did you catch Rogan saying this? We know Rogan goes overboard sometimes but do you think Cain is really this good or is it hyperbole?

Did you catch Rogan saying this? We know Rogan goes overboard sometimes bit do you think Cain is really this good or is it hyperbole?

Staying up on night? I didn't watch the fights since I was out of town. What exactly did Rogan say?

EDIT: at night. Well, I don't know what he is saying. Maybe Machida saw how good Cain was or something.

Staying up on night? I didn't watch the fights since I was out of town. What exactly did Rogan say?

EDIT: at night. Well, I don't know what he is saying. Maybe Machida saw how good Cain was or something.

Something along the lines of:

Lyoto has trained with Cain and has stayed up at night over how good Cain is, apparently being outstruck and taken down in training.

Yeah I thought this was interesting as well.

Rogan was talking about how Cain Velasquez dominates Machida in training, beating him up and taking him down at will, and how Machida is staying up late at night wondering what can he do to be more competitive.

Well, Machida wants to improve. I've been up at night thinking about training before, not just because someone blew my mind either.

That is interesting. I would not see Cain being able to out strike him consistently. That's surprising.

Happens on company of heroes too. Always think about that ranked match you should have won but let slip away...

Would be kinda sad if the UFC hw champ wouldn't have his way with the UFC kinda-contender at lhw.

Would be kinda sad if the UFC hw champ wouldn't have his way with the UFC kinda-contender at lhw.

This comment has been made multiple times, even when we were in the Dragon-era.

That being said, one would hope that the guy who is bigger by forty-plus pounds would be better at grappling.

does that suprise anyone that Cain can have his way with Machida in training.. did Machida let that info out or what? couldn't imagine Cain GLoating about that

True. Machida is a great fighter, but it would be pretty weird If Cain, being a heavy weight champion, wouldn't be able to dominate him in sparring.

Cain is the HW champ and Machida is nowhere near the best at 205.. That should shock nobody.

isnt he Bigger than Manchida? Must be in the wrestiling Department

Considering the skill level and elusiveness of Machida, to have him admitting he's being dominated and beat up in just sparring is a little surprising. Machida is still probably about 215 outside of fights so it's not like he's a tiny man.

Cain is the HW champ and Machida is nowhere near the best at 205.. That should shock nobody.

nowhere near the best? he is #2 or 3; and you're delusional if you think he wouldn't do the same thing to your man crush.

Back