Lyoto Machida isn't impressed with Rockhold and warns him: The Dragon spits fire!

Machida's been pissed since losing to Weidman because he waited a bit too long to turn on the aggression. Of course Weidman had a lot to do with that because he has great movement himself. Still if they fight again I believe Machida's ablility to score early will be enhanced because of how the first fight ended.

Jacare, Vitor, Machida and Weidman are the top 4, the rest are looking up.

I tend to think that this matchup is pretty even. Machida normally doesn't beat elite guys with well-rounded skillsets.

I tend to think that this matchup is pretty even. Machida normally doesn't beat elite guys with well-rounded skillsets.

Let me ask you, who wins? Mendes or McGregor?

Machida can sip on all the piss he wants, but Rockhold will still destroy him no matter what.

Machida can sip on all the piss he wants, but Rockhold will still destroy him no matter what.

1b968cbff32d8ecea96c64a6ad9f29b5_large1.gif

Need I say more?

lol @ people posting gifs of a juiced up fighter who isn't Machida vs Rockhold. Sound logic

Rockhold is gonna beat Machida and make it look easy, a lot of people are going to be shocked.

The Mousasi fight got him the title fight. Moose is still in the title picture btw and has experience being a champion. His fight with Weidman will probably be the toughest defense for The Chris for awhile. But you obviously can't pick winners because your a Heat fan.

- 4x Finals appearances (1st time in 3 decades a team has accomplished that)
- Won 2 of the last 3 NBA Finals
- 3rd most successful NBA franchise since Riley took over 20 years ago

lol guess you got me there

Since he failed against Evans, Rampage, Jones (striking), Hendo, and Mousasi?

Machida didn't really dominate with striking in any of those fights except Rashad. Jones beat machida with strikes. Dropped him with a punch then choked him out. Hell Phil fuckin Davis stood with Machida 3 rounds and beat him.

I like Machida but his striking is way too overrated.

Machida didn't really dominate with striking in any of those fights except Rashad. Jones beat machida with strikes. Dropped him with a punch then choked him out. Hell Phil fuckin Davis stood with Machida 3 rounds and beat him.

I like Machida but his striking is way too overrated.

You must be blind, and you obviously haven't watched the Jones/Machida fight because Machida won round one and stunned Jones late in rd one. Jones never touched Lyoto, he just caught him in a standing guillotine.

Phil didn't do shit to Lyoto and we all know Lyoto got robbed in that one. Machida also owned Rampage standing and in the clinch all fight. Once again, got robbed by the judges.

You must be blind, and you obviously haven't watched the Jones/Machida fight because Machida won round one and stunned Jones late in rd one. Jones never touched Lyoto, he just caught him in a standing guillotine.

Phil didn't do shit to Lyoto and we all know Lyoto got robbed in that one. Machida also owned Rampage standing and in the clinch all fight. Once again, got robbed by the judges.

In fact, jones did catch zombie machida coming in with a strike, however, it's blown out of proportion due to machida having just had his head busted open with an elbow on the ground; he still hadn't recovered from that. Of course, two of the idiot judges have jones the first round due to style over substance.

Machida is gonna fuck Rockhold up.

Then Rockhold will complain for a solid year about how Machida drinks his own piss and it isn't fair to fighters who don't.

Hahhahahahahhaha...good one!!!

wut? Jones landed a counter on Machida and dropped him. Jones got the choke because Machida was rocked and trying to recover

Styles makes fights
Rockhold has a solid wrestling base, an amazing gas tank and is 10x diverse and better striker than Weidman. He outgrapples Weidman as well. And Weidman isn't known for his gas tank.

He can beat Machida, but Machida can outpoint him for 5 rounds. He's too fast and unpredictable.

No way does Luke outgrapple Chris

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back