Lyoto Machida isn't impressed with Rockhold and warns him: The Dragon spits fire!

5 best rappers in the world:
-Dragon
-Dragon
-Dragon
-Dragon
-& Dragon

...because he spits hot fire!

The C*ck spits... I'll let you finish that.

i got Machida assuming he actually engages and not wait for the 3rd round to unleash a flurry

if Machida was more aggressive he would be even more deadly

Ignore the fight against Robot Vitor and Rockhold has a very impressive record.

This is going to be a fun fight and I just hope they stay healthy, but they seems like durable dudes.

Hot fire, I spit that

supa-hot-fire.gif

I wonder who machida will face once he disposes of cockhold, since silva is being gifted another title shot.

I am still holding on to hope that it will take more than a win over Diaz for Silva. Personally, I would rather see Jacare get the opportunity if The Chris beats Vitor. Why have rematches, much less trilogies, when legitimate contenders exist?

With all due respect to the MW GOAT, I have seen enough of him in the cage with Weidman for the moment. I wonder if Silva even wants that fight? If Silva were to win, then what? Surely, Weidman is deserving of a rematch. If not, would Silva even fight the likes of Machida and Jacare? This all sounds horrible.

The only thing rockhold is better than weidman at is kicking. Weidman can beat him standing, or take him down, control/gnp him.

From what I've seen of Luke over the years and especially today, yeah his kicking is certainly better than Weidman's. But that's about it, apart from how slick he is in BJJ. Weidman's by far the better wrestler, will likely be stronger, is more powerful, definitely has the better boxing, better footwork, better timing, better setups, arguably the highest fight "IQ" in the sport, better striking defense and better knees and elbows. When you factor all of this together, Weidman is more dangerous and is both the better striker and the better overall grappler. Unless Luke can catch him with a sneaky kick or pull something really slick off on the ground then he isn't likely to beat him.

This is one sick fight. Rockhold is definitely a tough match up for Machida with his style and size. Can

The Dragon sounds confident. I like it.

He should. He's 3-1 at 185 and was in a very tightly contested championship fight against one of the best UFC champions today. He was fed a can in Dollaway, and did what an elite fighter does and that's put CB away quick to show he's nowhere near the top (unlike Hector Lombard recently).

Now he has a respected opponent and I personally think Machida will TKO Rockhold with a kick to the dome.

lol Machida is gonna get wrecked. Rockhold is a whole different animal than karate kid

He should. He's 3-1 at 185 and was in a very tightly contested championship fight against one of the best UFC champions today.

Weidman won 4/5 rounds and the first 3 rounds weren't all that close. Machida's 3 wins in the division were against non-contenders

Weidman won 4/5 rounds and the first 3 rounds weren't all that close. Machida's 3 wins in the division were against non-contenders

every round was pretty close dude..
even if weidman won all 5 rounds it wouldnt mean it wasent a very competitive fight

lol Machida is gonna get wrecked. Rockhold is a whole different animal than karate kid

Lol don't steal Frankies line to describe Aldo. If Lyoto can can keep the pace and bang with Weidman, Rockhold will be day 1 stuff in the gym for Lyoto. Have you forgotten Machida's dominance at 185 and Rockholds getting KTFO by Vitor?

Back