Lyoto Machida isn't impressed with Rockhold and warns him: The Dragon spits fire!

Styles makes fights
Rockhold has a solid wrestling base, an amazing gas tank and is 10x diverse and better striker than Weidman. He outgrapples Weidman as well. And Weidman isn't known for his gas tank.

He can beat Machida, but Machida can outpoint him for 5 rounds. He's too fast and unpredictable.

I understand you don't like Weidman, but why do you think Weidman wont pressure him like he did vs Machida? He stood with the two best strikers in the UFC, no way he out wrestles or grapples Weidman - that's just silly. Weidman by tko. But his gas tank is pretty good, he still fought well in the fourth and fifth, he also got back from injury and illness.

You must be blind, and you obviously haven't watched the Jones/Machida fight because Machida won round one and stunned Jones late in rd one. Jones never touched Lyoto, he just caught him in a standing guillotine.

Phil didn't do shit to Lyoto and we all know Lyoto got robbed in that one. Machida also owned Rampage standing and in the clinch all fight. Once again, got robbed by the judges.

Machida didn't do anything to Jones in Rd. 1, in fact both guys only landed 8 strikes total. 2 judges scored the round to Jones due to octagon control since nothing else happened. But i guess Machida got robbed in that round too huh? lol since you think he's been robbed in every other loss.

In Rd. 2 Chida only landed 5 strikes to Jones 18, and one of those was a punch that made Machida face plant and get choked out.

Game over.

Lyoto will need to pick off another contender for a TS IMO.

I disagree, unless perhaps his win over Rockhold comes down to a weird split decision or something. If he at all defeats him in convincing or impressive fashion, I don't see much reason to not give him a titleshot.

Machida didn't do anything to Jones in Rd. 1, in fact both guys only landed 8 strikes total. 2 judges scored the round to Jones due to octagon control since nothing else happened. But i guess Machida got robbed in that round too huh? lol since you think he's been robbed in every other loss.

In Rd. 2 Chida only landed 5 strikes to Jones 18, and one of those was a punch that made Machida face plant and get choked out.

Game over.

NO, no, no, you can't use logic or else you will be called a blind hater!

Game over.

Yes, game over for you pal. Your obviously looking up stats of the fight because no one remembers exact numbers of strikes landed in each fight, much less each round lol.

If you watched the fight, it was a lot closer in the first round then it shows on paper. Go buy a UFC DVD of something at least.

way too many baby fanboys sleeping on rockhold

also hendo101 is coming off like a delusional nuthugger idiot and it's pretty hard to watch hahahaha

Last edited:
Rockhold isn't in the top 5 best opponents Machida has faced. That being said Machida is starting to get older

The dragon will burn him to a crisp come April 18. I can't wait.

Two of my favorites in the division, but I see Rockhold taking it via length and work rate. Also, Luke's grappling is so damn fluid and opportunistic, I think that's where he holds the bigger edge against Lyoto...

This fight is bittersweet for me, similar to the Lyoto/Moose fight...

At this point, I think a Franklinweight division could be super interesting, although it could sap LHW talent dry, and they're already hurting for future stars.

And I don't really get why everyone says Luke is so cocky. He seems like a such a hard worker that confidence is inevitable, especially coming from that gym, and what I've seen/heard from him strikes me as being closer to confidence than arrogance. Then again, I'm sure I've missed plenty of his interviews/press events.

Chris vs. Luke is a fight I could get seriously excited for...

Guys, what ever happened to Charlie Sheen (the poster)? He's been gone forever, and I keep forgetting to ask...

Two of my favorites in the division, but I see Rockhold taking it via length and work rate. Also, Luke's grappling is so damn fluid and opportunistic, I think that's where he holds the bigger edge against Lyoto...

This fight is bittersweet for me, similar to the Lyoto/Moose fight...

At this point, I think a Franklinweight division could be super interesting, although it could sap LHW talent dry, and they're already hurting for future stars.

And I don't really get why everyone says Luke is so cocky. He seems like a such a hard worker that confidence is inevitable, especially coming from that gym, and what I've seen/heard from him strikes me as being closer to confidence than arrogance. Then again, I'm sure I've missed plenty of his interviews/press events.

Chris vs. Luke is a fight I could get seriously excited for...

images

Has anybody made a Dylan from Chapelle show joke yet?

Back