Lyoto Machida isn't impressed with Rockhold and warns him: The Dragon spits fire!

lol Machida is gonna get wrecked. Rockhold is a whole different animal than karate kid

Head kick KO inc.

machidako.gif

Weidman won 4/5 rounds and the first 3 rounds weren't all that close. Machida's 3 wins in the division were against non-contenders

The Mousasi fight got him the title fight. Moose is still in the title picture btw and has experience being a champion. His fight with Weidman will probably be the toughest defense for The Chris for awhile. But you obviously can't pick winners because your a Heat fan.

Spit fire? Didn't know piss was flammable...

Spit fire? Didn't know piss was flammable...

By fire he means the best counter striking in MMA and the best kicks in the game. Lyoto can end a fight with a kick to the leg, body, or head. It's been proven.

This fight could be awesome - or it could be a painful split stinker.

Two handsome hunks with lethal kicks going at it. What's not to like. If I was to choose though I would pick Rockhold he's more agressive and a submission artist, but I'm not counting out Machida.

I wonder who machida will face once he disposes of cockhold, since silva is being gifted another title shot.

To be fair, I think it will be too soon for Machida to get another TS IMO

I think Rockhold has the style to beat Weidman, but i think he loses to Machida tho. It's sad because i want him fight for the belt.

Not a chance dude.

Weidman would mop the floor with Rockhold.

Weidman is bigger, stronger, has better wrestling and better standup.

Lyoto will need to pick off another contender for a TS IMO.

Lyoto will need to pick off another contender for a TS IMO.
Rockhold is top of the food chain of contenders along with Jacare.

Machida beating Luke could earn a title shot, and I think the UFC would like that more than giving Jacare a title shot since Machida/Weidman 2 would sell better than Jacare/Weidman

Machida is my favorite fighter by far, but he seems to get an easy fight like CB and then gets really confident for the next one and finds a way to lose it, I hope this isn't the case.

Machida is gonna fuck Rockhold up.

Then Rockhold will complain for a solid year about how Machida drinks his own piss and it isn't fair to fighters who don't.

Not a chance dude.

Weidman would mop the floor with Rockhold.

Weidman is bigger, stronger, has better wrestling and better standup.

This guy gets it. I literally LOL out loud when people say Rockhold has the style to beat Weidman. Chris owns Rockhold either way it goes down. Same with Lyoto.

Rockhold will defeat Machida. He's going to employ pressure and keep him back with kicks.

Sorry Machida fans, he isn't fighting a fringe top 10 guy here.

every round was pretty close dude..
even if weidman won all 5 rounds it wouldnt mean it wasent a very competitive fight

Not really. Weidman didn't dominate Machida from bell to bell but clearly did more damage and work.

Back