Social Louis CK Returns to Stand-UP

This is who you are up against and this is who is winning. Absolutely fuckin pathetic. Why do they have to inject race into everything. Especially white people themselves. Liberals....it is getting old.

Is he a creep? Yes.

Do I believe what he did was that bad? Not really. Enduring watching some ugly bastard jack off is not a traumatic event that makes a person a victim.

When I was about 10 there was a 13 year old kid who lived one house down, across the street. He was very "Alpha" and athletic and, like a lot of young kids, I felt it was sort of an honor when this older boy let me hang around with him.

One day he invited me over to his house to watch TV. Everything was normal initially. But at one point I glanced over at him and he had his dick out, masturbating. I still recall exactly where I was sitting (in a chair to his left) and where he was sitting (on the couch). I can almost still feel the cold chill that ran down my spine and the nausea in the pit of my stomach when I realized what I was looking at.

I said, "What are you doing?" He replied, "I want you to watch me jerk off. You should jerk off, too. It feels really good."

I immediately got up and left. And never looked at that kid the same way again. And I never, ever allowed myself to be in a situation alone with him from that day forward.

Having lived through this (as well as one other, similar situation) I always find it difficult to connect to people, and particularly to adults, who claim it can be hard to verbalize non-consent or behave in a non-consenting manner in cases of potential sexual abuse. I was only ten fucking years old and it wasn't tough to get up and get the hell out of there.

<Lmaoo> white western, liberal men..... my God. It is all over.

Not sure how he's supposed to "make amends." Should he not take his dick out even harder? Bow to the Chelsea Handler comedy mafia? (hint, it's the second one)

Imagine you worked in a bank or some office and a person in power was always jerking off in front of people and that sort of thing. He wouldn't get his job back.

A captain of industry like Steve Jobs can treat his employees with cruel and sadistic glee and their resultant mental and emotional anguish is just seen as what employees must sometimes endure in the rough and tumble corporate world. ("If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.")

But if he had been the most humble and reasonable and respectful boss in the world on the job yet whipped his dick out in front of a subordinate while socializing after hours he almost certainly would have been hastily shit canned by the board.

This is what's really absurd about the system as it currently operates.

Imagine you worked in a bank or some office and a person in power was always jerking off in front of people and that sort of thing. He wouldn't get his job back.

Read the fucking post. I don't give a shit if he gets his job back.

I'm talking about discerning things and properly articulating so that actions can be appropriately addressed as they are, rather than sweeping, unfocused catagories.

EDIT: Although I agree entirely on your point about weak men. Twitter is for bitches, men and women

A captain of industry like Steve Jobs can treat his employees with cruel and sadistic glee and their resultant mental and emotional anguish is just seen as what employees must sometimes endure in the rough and tumble corporate world. ("If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.")

But if he had been the most humble and reasonable and respectful boss in the world on the job yet whipped his dick out in front of a subordinate while socializing after hours he almost certainly would have been hastily shit canned by the board.

This is what's really absurd about the system as it currently operates.

Yup and Apple is the biggest company in the world while CK and his ilk are defeated men getting slapped around by Kathy Griffin and Cher. It pays to stand up for yourself and not be a weak cuck. Weak men like CK and Michael Ian Black laid the foundation for this shit. Don't cry because a real man made money. Jobs is no doormat. They are.

Steve Jobs put fuckin skinheads as extras in the most famous Apple commercial. A whole lotta skinheads. He gives zero fucks.

Yup and Apple is the biggest company in the world while CK and his ilk are defeated men getting slapped around by Kathy Griffin and Cher. It pays to stand up for yourself and not be a weak cuck. Weak men like CK and Michael Ian Black laid the foundation for this shit. Don't cry because a real man made money. Jobs is no doormat. They are.

You're missing the larger point here. But what else is new.

It’s fucked up what he did but I don’t see why he can’t continue his life.

The larger point is that CK and Black are weak and easily taken down. They are easily defeated.

When operating in public space, do not be the low-hanging fruit. Because you will be picked on.

CK and Black were easy pickings.

Never apologize, never back down, never portray weakness or vulnerability. These are the rules to survival.

The larger point is that CK and Black are weak and easily taken down. They are easily defeated.

My god look at Black. Utterly spineless. What a groveling loser, immediately folds when a bunch of women start hissing at him.

These women are fucking cry babies. I’m a drummer and I’d love to get signed. But if David Geffen asks me if he can jerk off in front of me I still have the ability to say no. He may be less likely to sign me, but my career isn’t fucking ruined, if my band is talented I can always find shows somewhere. Louis committed no fucking crime. These crybaby wenches need to grow and stfu

It is rather ridiculous that the women claim they cannot be comedians because an ugly bastard like Louis CK masturbated in front of them. I think the real problem is that they are terrible comedians and never had a chance to make it in comedy.

Good for him, the world needs to forgive people.

But I never liked him anyways, so won't watch. :)

Like Bill Clinton, amirite? Something tells me you weren't so upset about him.

Don't know if I would really say I'm "so upset" at either other than a general disgust at creepy pervs and sympathy for the women who are subjected to their behaviour, but yea Willy was a disgusting pig and probably a rapist.

I have to say Mick, this is a friggin bizarre response. I mean whataboutism is of course rampant on this forum as well as anywhere else where people discuss things but this is random as hell. Do I have a history of advocating for the Clintons on this board?

My god look at Black. Utterly spineless. What a groveling loser, immediately folds when a bunch of women start hissing at him.

I have never heard of Micheal Ian Black. What did he do that makes him a coward?

Here's my response to him

e1Ou4k1.jpg

Why you feel the need to change the hypothetical to something worse I do not understand.

In your hypothetical the person absolutely should be fired and not get their job back.

If it more mirrored the CK situation where it was him (the Bank Manager) who found a consensual freak at work who liked it, I would still say the bank should fire them and not hire them back but I take no issue with the consensual act, only that they did not show good discretion and not do that at work.

People find each other and hook up at work all the time, including people with weird fetishes. They just need to take that sh*t home.

Louis CK SHOULD have the right to make a living regardless of what the "Me Too" movement thinks or does.

Sure he has the right to make a living, but the fact that he can still be a popular well loved entertainer says a lot about the degeneration of modern society.

Back