Social Louis CK Returns to Stand-UP

Here's my response to him

e1Ou4k1.jpg
Oof.

If I was one of those Twitter harassment idiots, I wouldn't advertise it.

e1Ou4k1.jpg

I just googled this guy and checked out his twitter <Eek2.0>. What a pathetic male. He definitely has that creepy male feminist vibe. Now he is getting attacked by the very people he catered to.

<{clintugh}>

Wasnt bill cosby selling out shows just before his trial? People have short memories i guess.

Wasnt bill cosby selling out shows just before his trial? People have short memories i guess.

People get weird when it comes to famous people and celebrities. They will often overlook a lot when a famous person does something awful. There are even women who want to marry famous serial killers.

When I was about 10 there was a 13 year old kid who lived one house down, across the street. He was very "Alpha" and athletic and, like a lot of young kids, I felt it was sort of an honor when this older boy let me hang around with him.

One day he invited me over to his house to watch TV. Everything was normal initially. But at one point I glanced over at him and he had his dick out, masturbating. I still recall exactly where I was sitting (in a chair to his left) and where he was sitting (on the couch). I can almost still feel the cold chill that ran down my spine and the nausea in the pit of my stomach when I realized what I was looking at.

I said, "What are you doing?" He replied, "I want you to watch me jerk off. You should jerk off, too. It feels really good."

I immediately got up and left. And never looked at that kid the same way again. And I never, ever allowed myself to be in a situation alone with him from that day forward.

Having lived through this (as well as one other, similar situation) I always find it difficult to connect to people, and particularly to adults, who claim it can be hard to verbalize non-consent or behave in a non-consenting manner in cases of potential sexual abuse. I was only ten fucking years old and it wasn't tough to get up and get the hell out of there.

Apples and oranges. You were a child and shouldn’t have been exposed to something like that at that age.

For an adult heterosexual woman one ugly ass wiener is as interchangeable as any other.

e1Ou4k1.jpg
Michael seems like a good guy to me. He tries to be friends with conservatives and listen to them and treat them fairly, as well as people to the left of him like that. He might get shit from both sides as a result, but I think his heart is in the right place and we'd be better off with more leftists like him. I'd recommend watching his appearance on Louder With Crowder (who seems to genuinely like and care about him, even if they have very different sociopolitical views).

Sure he has the right to make a living, but the fact that he can still be a popular well loved entertainer says a lot about the degeneration of modern society.
Uh, all he's done so far after being exposed was an unannounced appearance in a small comedy club where he got paid peanuts if he even got paid at all. His movie, which looks good, got shelved as soon as the news came out and is still being shelved. It's not like he's selling out arenas or anything. So your comment lacks a factual basis, but hey, it feels good to spout off and feel all morally superior, doesn't it?

I just googled this guy and checked out his twitter <Eek2.0>. What a pathetic male. He definitely has that creepy male feminist vibe. Now he is getting attacked by the very people he catered to.

<{clintugh}>
He's not as bad as you think. He's friends with people with different sociopolitical views like Steven Crowder and Dave Rubin and appears on their shows. He doesn't smear people like SJW. He tries to be fair to people and actually listen to them. Steven Crowder actually defends him against stuff like this, like his fans who attack Michael. Mike probably kowtows to the social justice crowd too much, but he's not a bad guy and doesn't use their tactics.

dont get your hopes up. The reviews I've seen thought it was dissapointing (the movie that is, not the leak quality).
I still think I'll enjoy the movie, I liked the trailer. The critics are hit and miss, IMHO.

Never apologize, never back down, never portray weakness or vulnerability.

The definition of a truly insecure, mentally fragile man is one who believes that apologizing and atoning for a wrong done to another is a sign of weakness.

Michael seems like a good guy to me. He tries to be friends with conservatives and listen to them and treat them fairly, as well as people to the left of him like that. He might get shit from both sides as a result, but I think his heart is in the right place and we'd be better off with more leftists like him. I'd recommend watching his appearance on Louder With Crowder (who seems to genuinely like and care about him, even if they have very different sociopolitical views).

He isn't a bad guy but he needs to stay out of this firefight. It reminds me of the scene from Tombstone when the gunfight has started and some guy starts crying. Wyatt Earp told him that fighting has commenced, get to fighting or get out of here. This is a fight. And Cher and Kathy Griffin don't pull punches. You gotta get mean and rough with these bitches.

I am still trying to figure out the endgame here.

I suspect metoo supporters want these people ruined for the rest of their lives(and sadly, they seem to want to equate patting someone's ass and exposing yourself to forced penetration). But even in criminal justice, that is not how it works. You serve your time, + some probation and then put it behind you and move on.

In this case, it is a misdemeanor. A creepy one. But still, far from forced penetration or anything of that nature. Yet you have people saying "OMG, can you believe he is just going on with his life????"

Uh, all he's done so far after being exposed was an unannounced appearance in a small comedy club where he got paid peanuts if he even got paid at all. His movie, which looks good, got shelved as soon as the news came out and is still being shelved. It's not like he's selling out arenas or anything. So your comment lacks a factual basis, but hey, it feels good to spout off and feel all morally superior, doesn't it?

Do you honestly believe he won’t be just as popular as he used to be? Look at Michael Vick, people forgot about what he did.

Do you honestly believe he won’t be just as popular as he used to be? Look at Michael Vick, people forgot about what he did.
We'll see... Vick never got the sort of sponsors he had before his record was clean. He got another big contract based on merit, though.

Sure he has the right to make a living, but the fact that he can still be a popular well loved entertainer says a lot about the degeneration of modern society.
Entertainment and liking a person morally are 2 different things.

If that's the case, Bill Clinton should be universally HATED by everyone in the country. But he's not, is he?

Entertainment and liking a person morally are 2 different things.

If that's the case, Bill Clinton should be universally HATED by everyone in the country. But he's not, is he?
That's completely different though

Back