Social Louis CK Returns to Stand-UP

Yea it’s only in the entertainment industry that you can get away with this shit.
LOL, did you really just say this, moose?

Remind what, what's the score again?

Hollywood --
Catholic Church --

What do people honestly expect that he is going to become a hermit never showing his face in public again ???

People who did far worse then C.K rebuilt their lives and their carreers.

If people want to watch him perform then he will have a job.

Storm in a glass of water

The definition of a truly insecure, mentally fragile man is one who believes that apologizing and atoning for a wrong done to another is a sign of weakness.

It has nothing to do with an individual's perspective on things. This is how the modern social media operates.

Once you've backed down, you're "free game". The pack of wolves seeks out the weakest and most vulnerable prey.

It is a sphere occupied by predatory motherfuckers who will ruin your life at a whim, just to fill time.

You think a dude like Mike Cernovich will press his case, unless he knows that there is absolutely no resistance coming his way?

If you want to apologize to people, do it in private, in person. Under circumstances where it has meaning. Public apologies, these days, are comparable to putting up a sign next to your house that says "I'm on vacation, please don't rob my house". A sign to all the thieves and the scum that you're open for business.

Feeling guilty, is merely a means for scammers and con artists to abuse you, to turn you into their door-mat. Your guilt will be used the same way as the Church once abused your "sinfulness", to neuter you, to indoctrinate you, to detach you from your own interests, hopes and dreams, in exchange for serving their purposes.

Last edited:
there are levels to this.. he's cringy an creepy as fuck for jacking it in front of randoms... but i'd still watch his comedy..

CK was the best comic in the world for a few years.

What he did was idiotic but I’ll be happy to see him live or a new stand up special again

“These stories are true. At the time, I said to myself that what I did was okay because I never showed a woman my --ck without asking first, which is also true,” he said in the statement. “But what I learned later in life, too late, is that when you have power over another person, asking them to look at your --ck isn’t a question. It’s a predicament for them. The power I had over these women is that they admired me. And I wielded that power irresponsibly.”

Einstein over here "finally" figured out it's wrong to expose yourself to subordinates, something a lot of his die hard fans weren't able to admit.

I personally don't like him and won't watch, but it's his right to work.

Yeah, it was really despicable when, after he started getting criticism, guys like @Fawlty were defending him and saying it was okay to masturbate in front of friends. He even put it in his signature for a while.

“These stories are true. At the time, I said to myself that what I did was okay because I never showed a woman my --ck without asking first, which is also true,” he said in the statement. “But what I learned later in life, too late, is that when you have power over another person, asking them to look at your --ck isn’t a question. It’s a predicament for them. The power I had over these women is that they admired me. And I wielded that power irresponsibly.”

Einstein over here "finally" figured out it's wrong to expose yourself to subordinates, something a lot of his die hard fans weren't able to admit.

I personally don't like him and won't watch, but it's his right to work.

So what is it? Feminists taught me that women are strong, independent and highly capable of making their own decisions in life.

But now they say women are weak and cannot even answer questions from men? WHAT?

Of jerking off in front of chicks is wrong, I don’t want to be right....

there are levels to this.. he's cringy an creepy as fuck for jacking it in front of randoms... but i'd still watch his comedy..

The girls agreed to let him jerk off in front of them, I honestly don’t see the problem. I’ve done it...I didn’t lose my job.

The definition of a truly insecure, mentally fragile man is one who believes that apologizing and atoning for a wrong done to another is a sign of weakness.

What wrong was done? What does he need to atone for? He totally bowed to pressure. He saw the crowd wasn't for him so did a 180. He has no courage of convictions. I am speaking of that coward Black.

Enjoy getting bullied by Kathy Griffin.

Yeah, it was really despicable when, after he started getting criticism, guys like @Fawlty were defending him and saying it was okay to masturbate in front of friends. He even put it in his signature for a while.
LOL

And like I wouldn't know who he meant by "die hard fans," but he couldn't bring himself to say it.

And he's wrong, of course. A wimp, and wrong.

LOL

And like I wouldn't know who he meant by "die hard fans," but he couldn't bring himself to say it.

And he's wrong, of course. A wimp, and wrong.

At least he's not a deviant pervert imo

He's not as bad as you think. He's friends with people with different sociopolitical views like Steven Crowder and Dave Rubin and appears on their shows. He doesn't smear people like SJW. He tries to be fair to people and actually listen to them. Steven Crowder actually defends him against stuff like this, like his fans who attack Michael. Mike probably kowtows to the social justice crowd too much, but he's not a bad guy and doesn't use their tactics.

I will take your word for it. I had never heard of Michael Ian Black until he was mentioned in this thread. I read some negative things about him in this thread and then quickly glanced at his twitter and made an unfair assumption about Black based on very little information.

Back