Joanna ugly woman from Poland -> 3° That shit is funny

Nebraskan Nightmare -> xD

Stockton soyboy

My personal top:

Marty fake Newsman -> 1°

Low T City Ortega ->>>>>>>>>> LOL

Joanna ugly woman from Poland -> 3° That shit is funny

Nebraskan Nightmare -> xD
Yeah Low T was good, and the fact Ortega popped for Test, makes it that much more funny

We’ve been over this before. I don’t give a shit how good of a fighter Usman is, I don’t like him. I didn’t think that’s a concept that’s too difficult for you to grasp on but it seems it is. I bet your mommy told you if you get good grades, all the girls will automatically fall in love with you.
It's ok, you have the right to feel however you like, no one said you have to like Usman.
At the end of the day it's still $100 per ticket whether you're a fan or a hater.

Any ways.

Last edited:
Colby's doing everything but signing contracts to fight. I'm sure he'll make a great fox news correspondent after another loss.

People trying so hard to hate on Colby's nicknames are just showing how gotten to they are by Colby's gimmick.

I cant wait until Usman finishes him even faster this time and puts an end to Cuckington's career once and for all.

<{RoseRun}>

Yup. He did find those 5th graders.

Total love and respect for you brah.. I made a new Colby Nickname shoop for you.... :D

Mohawk Bánaná
mohawk-bandito-banana-jpg.862586

Attachments

• mohawk-bandito-banana.jpg
    mohawk-bandito-banana.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 38
It's ok, you have the right to feel however you like, no one said you have to like Usman.
At the end of the day it's still $100 per ticket whether you're a fan or a hater.

Any ways.

Could not have been beaten up that bad if he was able to run back after the fight

As expected peoples finds Colby funny and very original but when others fighters like Izzy and Usman (who doesn't even talk as much as Colby) are doing the same kind of shit they are cringy, immature and fake :rolleyes:.
Maybe because they are not as good and witty like Colby?

Total love and respect for you brah.. I made a new Colby Nickname shoop for you.... :D

Mohawk Bánaná
mohawk-bandito-banana-jpg.862586
Thanks. I figure "No-Hope Banditó" is hard to shoop.

Do Doritos make good mohawks?

marty is the one that hasnt signed the contract.
Kamaru is busy fighting people. That's a foreign concept to Colby.

Darrel doughboy… for till.

He was goin for the pillsbury doughboy referring to weight issues as Till was still at WW and had just missed weight when colby called him this.

Back