List of Colby's nicknames for UFC fighters

Thanks. I figure "No-Hope Banditó" is hard to shoop.

Do Doritos make good mohawks?

Kamaru is busy fighting people. That's a foreign concept to Colby.

i reckon Doritos would make a decent Mohawk. Would you like me to try? Funny story. I really love your avatar. I downloaded a higher res of it some time ago and actually planned to make a cool Photoshop for you. But alas.. I forgot. Still have the image on my hard drive dated 1/29/19.

I was glad when Usman fucked Colby up. Most of these suck, but I admit a couple of them are funny. His general schtick I have zero interest in and I don't find it very entertaining or interesting. But even the biggest Colby hater has to admit that Cumshot Chimaev and Low T City are actually good.

i reckon Doritos would make a decent Mohawk. Would you like me to try? Funny story. I really love your avatar. I downloaded a higher res of it some time ago and actually planned to make a cool Photoshop for you. But alas.. I forgot. Still have the image on my hard drive dated 1/29/19.
Haha, awesome. I kept the high res one too. I felt bad about abandoning Bas a while back, but the time was coming, and Bas wasn't having good days.

Don't worry about the dorito, i just get called that a lot. Thanks for the banana, bigwaveduder

Haha, awesome. I kept the high res one too. I felt bad about abandoning Bas a while back, but the time was coming, and Bas wasn't having good days.

Don't worry about the dorito, i just get called that a lot. Thanks for the banana, bigwaveduder

it's not a big deal if you would like me to make it brah. Here you are pn my had drive in my "stuff to use later" folder :D

mohak-bandito-png.862653

Attachments

• mohak bandito.png
    mohak bandito.png
    86.4 KB · Views: 45
it's not a big deal if you would like me to make it brah. Here you are pn my had drive in my "stuff to use later" folder :D

mohak-bandito-png.862653
"Here you are .. in my 'stuff to use later' folder," in any other context would be either the creepiest or sexist thing I've ever heard.

I love the pic. As mohawks have always been my motif, I'm glad i ran into it. I usually had to use something Mad Max. Then this was like the best of all worlds.

Problem is, i have such a hard time selecting them, so i never make myself themed ones. Shooping baldy Bas was much easier

Don't forget about his own nickname, "MAGAjaw!!!"

Jarl

LOL, why is Tracy Cortez called Krusty the Clown?!? <45>

Asscream and Dos Nachos got me.

He called Georges St. Pierre, "Grease St. Pierre" in an interview a couple of years ago. Add that to the list.

Seeing as Colby is laying out the nicknames, thought I would make a list. I think have covered them all, please post any I have missed, and post your favourite!

Mark not so Goodard
Leon Edward Scissorhands
Marty fake Newsman
Marty Snoozeman
Marty Juiceman
The CEO of EPO (Usman)
Dustin Sorrier
Steak Paul
Snake Paul
Stockton Soyboy (Nate)
Dilbert Burns
Street Judas Masvidal
Ali AbdelaSleeze
Low T City Ortega
Cumshot Chimaev
The Juice Box (Usman)
Conman McGregor
Dustin Dufus Poirier
Dustin Soyier
Email Mick

NEW
Tyquil Woodley
Rachet Horseface
Rafael dos nachos
Joanna ugly woman from Poland
Krusty the Clown - Tracy Cortez (Brian Ortega's girlfriend)
Ben Asscream
Journeyman Jorge
Nebraskan Nightmare
Stephen Choir Boy Thompson
The last stupid bender
Joanna is the boobie woman
Boobie woman (Joanna)
Leon Scott (Leon Edwards)
Dustin Soyrier
<{anton}>

Low T City and Cumshot Chimaev is hilarious.

Stockton soyboy
cumshot Chimaev
Joanna ugly woman from Poland
Ben Asscream
Stephen Choir Boy Thompson

LOL

I lost it at cumshot chimaev. Love him or hate him, Colby is fucking genius.

.....how

Dude sees a grown man and the first thing that comes to mind is cum lol....? Its like word association therapy for someone deeeep in the closet

A true Florida Genius

.....how

Dude sees a grown man and the first thing that comes to mind is cum lol....? Its like word association therapy for someone deeeep in the closet

A true Florida Genius
I think you are taking all of this too literally.

Reactions: shh
Back