List of Colby's nicknames for UFC fighters

And he stuttered when he said every single one of them.

It’s always orange belt posters starting Calvin threads. Same posters circumventing. Sad.

Unreal that a guy with such a severe learning disability gets all this attention - go figure.
I suppose if some idiot that's declared bankruptcy 6x's can be called one of the world's greatest businessmen why not right??

Colby should seriously consider a career in politics after he's done fighting ala Tito Ortiz - another of the brightest and best.
Trump's America has always welcomed slow, mentally defective, dim witted, idiotic suck ups, as brother's in arms and Colby has been no exception.
Yes, Colby may have been held back in school, but here he is adored as top of the class - as the man's hat states "MAGA!!!!!!"

Journeyman Jorge
Conman
Leon Scott
are my faves

Unreal that a guy with such a severe learning disability gets all this attention - go figure.
I suppose if some idiot that's declared bankruptcy 6x's can be called one of the world's greatest businessmen why not right??

Colby should seriously consider a career in politics after he's done fighting ala Tito Ortiz - another of the brightest and best.
Trump's America has always welcomed slow, mentally defective, dim witted, idiotic suck ups, as brother's in arms and Colby has been no exception.
Yes, Colby may have been held back in school, but here he is adored as top of the class - as the man's hat states "MAGA!!!!!!"

You sound like a load of fun...

One day you'll wake up and realize 90% of what you think is a lie.

You sound like a load of fun..
One day you'll wake up and realize 90% of what you think is a lie.

Can't fake the funk chumly - gravity affects everyone the same no matter how stupid.

Back