Liga BBVA 2014/15 [La Liga]- Parte Dos

they are in need of a 2nd wind.

Next Barca in the league and then the second leg.

I saw Atletico vs Real. And Atletico played with all players close to eachother in front of their goal. Real Madrid had too little space to attack effectively.

Today I saw FC Barcelona vs Elche. The players of Elche played 5 - 3 - 2 in front of their goal. But their was alot of room between their players. So FC Barcelona had enough space too score 5 times.

I wonder how FC Barcelona will do against the tight defence of Atletico this weekend.

Fantastic goal. He's been under a lot of scrutiny lately for his lacklustre performances.
If this game is any indication, turning it around. Amazing pass for Cristiano on first goal and and scores from a fk.

Valencia 1x1 Celta Vigo.

Scoreline flatters Valencia, just wasn't the best of performances. Celta dominated most of the play.

BARCA: Bravo; Alves, Pique, Mascherano, Alba; Iniesta, Busquets, Rakitic; Neymar, Messi, Suarez

ATLETICO: Moya; Juanfran, Godin, Gimenez, Gamez; Gabi, Tiago, Koke; Griezmann, Mandzukic, Turan

The Messi-Neymar-Suarez combo seems to be working pretty well especially on the counter.

Great run from Messi to set up Suarez. Barca two goals up.

edit: On replay looks like a handball from Messi at the start of his run.

Penalty. Mandzukic pulls one back for the visitors.

I havent watched as much BBVA to start the season this year, which trio is more effective:

Messi-Neymar-Suarez

or

Ronaldo-Bale-Rodriguez
?

I think Real is the better overall team but FCB might be the best attacking unit Ive ever seen.

I keep wondering if James can fill di Maria's shoes, looks like he is getting into form with his new squad and learning the nuiances of playing with CR7 and Bale

James is next to worthless and Bale is only regaining form now.

Henry/Eto'o/Messi was the best attacking trio ever. Suarez and Neymar aren't on that level yet.

Back