Liga BBVA 2014/15 [La Liga]- Parte Dos

Yea Xavi already came out and said everyone was drunk, they were fucking with him and he wanted them to be celebrate with the crowd. No biggie

I hope Oblak doesn't go, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

There's still Moy

AS put out an article yesterday reporting Oblak was untouchable to Cholo like Koke and that it would be 45 mil which is ridicuolously high.

AS put out an article yesterday reporting Oblak was untouchable to Cholo like Koke and that it would be 45 mil which is ridicuolously high.
45m for Oblak and then buy Cech for 11m is good business though.

Cech would be great but don't think he wants to leave London. Moya is good enough for another couple for seasons so it won't be a disaster really. Lloris isn't better than Moya and i find him to be a little overrated.

Čech to Arsenal seems like a done deal, so he's out of the equation. Hopefully they'll pull up someone of lesser fame and make a new star of him.

Čech to Arsenal seems like a done deal, so he's out of the equation. Hopefully they'll pull up someone of lesser fame and make a new star of him.
Navas? Though not sure Real would sell.

The Navas and Madrid relationship is awkward.

Madrid to Keylor -- We're counting on you this season, although talks of Iker leaving/staying are looming and talks of De Gea coming in are looming. Makes no sense to have 3 great GK's. If Iker stayed, they signed De Gea and kept Keylor, it would be the Diego Lopez situation all over again. I'm guessing if De Gea gets signed either Keylor walks or Iker goes. My guess would be Iker goes and they kept Keylor as a backup for newly signed De Gea and starting 11 - 12 games this season.

I feel I've posted that before for some reason...

You know who I would love to see as a GK at Atleti? Diego Alves. Yeah, I know it's not going to happen, but he would be great.

If De Gea comes (and looks like he will) to Real, Iker and Navas both will leave me thinks.

I wonder why Atletico never went in for Pedro Obiang. He is an Atletico product and a boyhood Atletico fan. Also very cheap and played for Spain at all junior levels. I guess he hasn't progressed since going to Italy, he's from Koke's batch. I hope he does well at West Ham. He used to remind me of Yaya Toure.

Watching yesterdays episode of Planta Segunda and they just showed the highlights of the Primera promotion 2nd league match between Real Zaragoza and Girona and it was insane.

Girona up 3-0 on away agg. goals after the 1st leg, Real Zaragoza comes back and drops 3 away goals in the first half of the 2nd leg and then drops another goal in the second half leading 4-0 on agg. goals, Girona comes back and scores 1 goal and it's 4-4 on agg. goals, but Zaragoza has the agg. away goal advantage, Girona has a clean shot on goal, but fail to convert and then Zaragoza has a clean shot on goal with an empty net as the Becerra was trying to convert on the other side, but they hit the goal post, but still succeed to the playoff finals against Las Palmas who made it to the finals beating Valladolid on agg. goals.

So the Primera promotion playoff will be between Real Zaragoza and Las Palmas. I'm hoping Las Palmas eventually get promoted to Primera.

We've reached 100 pages guys. This thread goes into lockdown. If any of you want to start a new thread please do so. If not see ya next season. :)

Back