Liga BBVA 2014/15 [La Liga]- Parte Dos

Great game. Lot of pace to it. Danger for Madrid.

Nice hustle by Bale. Keepers get hurt so easy.

Hahaha lmao...ref clearly wants Real to get the W.

Otamendi! Sweet header.

Valencia 2x1 Real Madrid.

Valencia are good, i settle for a draw at this point.

I don't know. Ref Is letting them play pretty physical. Probably had more than one hand ball too.

Yah, I hope Valencia does not go complacent now that they're up. They need to keep their pace and animality on course.

Valencia played tough. Madrid just looked a little off today. I thought it was a mistake to take off Bale. Jese didn't do much.

Valencia played tough. Madrid just looked a little off today. I thought it was a mistake to take off Bale. Jese didn't do much.
Not really. Valencia is a good team and they always give hard time to Real and Barca.

Messi and Neymar on the bench. Bet Moyes wasn't expecting that.

Messi and Neymar on the bench. Bet Moyes wasn't expecting that.
Pique and Rakitic aswell.

Against a team that already beaten Real and Atletico + a draw against Valencia. Not sure that is a good plan.

Pique and Rakitic aswell.

Against a team that already beaten Real and Atletico + a draw against Valencia. Not sure that is a good plan.

Not to mention Real Sociedad haven't lost to Barcelona at home in the last 7 years :-O

Not to mention Real Sociedad haven't lost to Barcelona at home in the last 7 years :-O

Moyes is a record breaker though and not in a good way. lol, hope they hold on against Barca.

All hail Penaldo!

10888865_10152651320817684_7169836903333424719_n.jpg

Hasn't he got over 10 pens already this year? Stat padder much.

Back