Liga BBVA 2014/15 [La Liga]- Parte Dos

Even without all the pk's this year, he has 22 goals against Messi's 15. Just saying

Of course, still very impressive and he still has to score them but it's kinda obscene the amount of pens he gets. I don't think United have had a pen all year lol.

Moyes is a record breaker though and not in a good way. lol, hope they hold on against Barca.

All hail Penaldo!

10888865_10152651320817684_7169836903333424719_n.jpg

Hasn't he got over 10 pens already this year? Stat padder much.

Just checked and he's scored 8 penalties this season.

Of course, still very impressive and he still has to score them but it's kinda obscene the amount of pens he gets. I don't think United have had a pen all year lol.
Thats what happens when Cristiano, Bale or Benzema gets 1v1 on a defender. They usually get fouled and if Real manages to make it 2v2 or 3v3 it usually means they get inside the penaltybox. Added with the fact that Cristiano takes all pk's and here we are.

This could be their third win in a row over Barcelona at home. All hail Moyes.

Real and Barca lose today. Heh

Real still 1 point ahead of Barca and Atletico with a game in hand.
Cant count out Sevilla or Valencia either yet, they are close to top 3.

Real Sociedad have now beaten Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and got a draw against Valencia. That's 10 points from the top 4 teams.

However their record against the rest of La Liga looks like this-

13 games, 1 win, 5 draws, 7 losses.

If Moyes can get the team to maintain some sort of consistency against the smaller teams i think they can challenge for top 7 but champions league spot is already out of their reach id say.

Khedira is doing nothing but taking up space. Isco should be in the middle. Atletico got lucky with that penalty.

Madrid down 2-0 lol.

That winter break came at the worst possible time.

Why are they putting a blanket over the player? They going to bury him?

Ronaldo off steroids and looking inferior

edit.

Last edited:
Back