Liga BBVA 2014/15 [La Liga]- Parte Dos

Valencia will be a force in 1-3 years.

That's good news. I see that they recently signed Enzo Perez as well. I love it when I see a club gradually rebuilds its way back to the top (or near the top :icon_lol:).

Madrid derby in a few days. I'm definitely watching that game with a friend of mine.

Felipe Caicedo scores a crucial header for Espanyol making it 1 x 0 with only about 10 minutes remaining.

God damn it.

Caicedo otra vez. Nice left-footed strike. 2 x 0.

Nice win for Espanyol as they advance further into the Copa del Rey tournament.

A man down early on and just couldn't produce any offense. Valencia are missing Piatti. Was probably their best player along with Parejo and Alcacer this season. He's probably out for a month. Negredo is a fine player but needs to score more goals to justify his price tag which is allegedly €30m. I was excited with this signing but now im beginning to wonder if he's worth it at that price... probably not. Still exciting times for the club with lots of talented young players, a new owner and assured financial stability. This is a strong squad.

That's good news. I see that they recently signed Enzo Perez as well. I love it when I see a club gradually rebuilds its way back to the top (or near the top :icon_lol:).

Madrid derby in a few days. I'm definitely watching that game with a friend of mine.

Los Blancos need to bring their A+ game if they want to advance. I will be pissed if they flame out. I don't like having Isco wide. Real are stronger with a 4-3-3. It allows Isco to play more central and Bale and Ronaldo to attack the flanks.

CRJR: Why do you dive father? Uncle Messi never dives.

CR: When did you start calling him Uncle.

CRJR: I've asked Uncle Messi to adopt me.

Messi *enters*: Come new son, I will teach you the ways of the goat.

CRJR: Goodbye Father *waves*

CR: *sad*

fin

Moyseh just got sent to the stands, lol. Like a boss. Where was this guy when he managed us? Like a new man since joining Sociedad.

lmao he's eating cheese puffs and chatting with the fans. I'm stunned.

Moyseh just got sent to the stands, lol. Like a boss. Where was this guy when he managed us? Like a new man since joining Sociedad.

lmao he's eating cheese puffs and chatting with the fans. I'm stunned.
Easier to work when you got no pressure and beating Barca at home early on helped him ALOT. Specially when Barca went to dominate Atletico after they lost to Sociedad.

Has Ronnie lost weight? Dude looks very thin in the face.

Off the roids perhaps.

Isco has that quick crossover that leaves defenders behind.

A man down early on and just couldn't produce any offense. Valencia are missing Piatti. Was probably their best player along with Parejo and Alcacer this season. He's probably out for a month. Negredo is a fine player but needs to score more goals to justify his price tag which is allegedly

Well that sucks. Should have started Casillas. Respect to atletico. They deserve it.

Damn, I thought Torres was going to score a hat trick right there. Fuck, haha.

20 mins to hold on now.

edit: erm.. 4 goals required.

Last edited:
Back