Liberals protesting anti sharia protesters in Seattle!

Start funding the other side , these liberals are insane

1381080931215248230.gif
Did that poor survive

Liberals want to take away women's right to vote too? Hmmm well then we've found some commpn ground.

You don't get it. Lefties are always complaining about misogyny, by being genuinely misogynist you're giving them ammunition to prove their point. You're just as bad as they are, you don't get to criticize them.

I don't know how to feel.

I hate Islam.

But I hate conservatives, too.

Please advise.

Well, "conservatives" are doing absolutely nothing wrong in this particular instance whereas liberals/Anti-FA are counter protesting and standing up for something that is the most anti-liberal thing imaginable

Seems like an easy choice to me

People have no idea what Sharia is, or what Islam is for that matter, that's the biggest issue. My own friend said to me not too long ago that she always assumed Muhammad was like Jesus or Gandhi. People are fucking clueless!

I'm not sure who's using who but the left and islam are working together to destroy the west as we know it, people are being played like puppets. It's surreal how they have convinced a huge number of people that we cannot criticize islam, we can't even point out facts about Islam anymore. Everything is islamophobia nowadays! The shutting down of any honest discussion will obviously reinforce and propagate the ignorance about Islam and that's extremely important for them. Who in their right mind would be okay with Sharia? Can you imagine a liberal New Yorker being pro Sharia? That would never happen! That's the reason we instead of having an open conversation about Muhammad and Sharia we have that Sarsour bitch lying her ass off. It's so fucking obvious! But it's only obvious if you're educated, even a little bit, on Islam, Sharia and their history.

These people bend over backwards to defend Islam, love telling everyone else what they should think about it and even think they get to decide who is and who isn't a 'real Muslim'. Yet most of them have never even bothered reading the Qur'an and Hadith. They then call other people ignorant.

After the Orlando shooting Owen Jones (a gay, lefty moron from the UK) was on TV saying there is nothing inherently homophobic about Islam. These people are insane.

After the Orlando shooting Owen Jones (a gay, lefty moron from the UK) was on TV saying there is nothing inherently homophobic about Islam. These people are insane.

There was a popular tweet circulating around during the Brussels terrorist attack, where some girl said "The Islamophobia is worse than what happened in my country today"

30 people died.

I don't know how to feel.

I hate Islam.

But I hate conservatives, too.

Please advise.
Join us as we take a stand against Sharia and Islamic jihad. We can at least unite against that.

After that, we can battle it out again.

Western "liberals" and left-wingers oppose the Christian religious right in their countries, and with good reason. They see how political the evangelical right can be, and how when their lobby gains power and influence it can lead to policies that are considered harmful to the country in some way. Religion and politics aren't a good mix for a society that places value on personal freedom.

But then they go and join forces with the one religion that is even more political than Christianity - in fact Islam is just as much a political ideology as it is a religious one. It's clearly an "enemy of my enemy" deal, and I guess the mentality is that there aren't enough Muslims in the West to really have success implementing Sharia or some form of Islamic hegemony. But are we just supposed to pretend that Ahmed from IT or the Muslim family down the street really represents Islam, and ignore the rest of the world? Look at how illiberal the Muslim majority countries are. Look at certain suburbs in France where women can't walk the streets by themselves, or other European enclaves where Sharia is defacto law and there are "no-go zones". Left-of-centre parties and their supporters in the West have made common cause with Islamists who would love nothing more than to remove the freedoms that are so precious to them, and it boggles my fuckin mind.

Why were people protesting sharia law in the first place? Why protest something that has zero chance of becoming law?

Silicon valley had a similar event happen in Santa Clara near my office. Haven't found any footage yet or heard of violence.
Here's full day footage from Santa Clara. There might have been 100-200 sharia protesters on one street corner and 400-600 sharia supporters split between two street corners, as well as a few camped in the anti-sharia corner, being allowed to peacefully exist, unlike when the kek guy goes to the pro-sharia side to meet the wife of a trans man hes been talking with and the pro-sharia side askes them to take the conversation elsewhere..."this isn't the place for that" haha! That's right in the beginning of the video btw. Then later @3:19:00 and 3:57:45 he's recounting the event). Video starts at 11:20 am:

@47:30 beautiful moment finally. Muslim couple is handing out cookies to the Sharia protesters and tenor saxophonist on the street starts playing God Bless America at the same time.

@1:19:30 good lengthy convo between local kek dude and three muslim dudes. They're talking about countries that do or do not use sharia law and some nuance I hadn't know before. However the older man is most likely performing taqiyya when he quotes Qur'an chapter 5 verse 32 the MOST COMMONLY PARTIALLY-QUOTED VERSE IN THE WORK! Here's an article and a video examining 5:32 and 5:33; author uses three different translations and shows and reads their texts, and goes into the tafsir's of them too, quoting multiple mussafir's:

https://thesecularbrownie.com/2016/...e-human-its-as-if-you-killed-all-of-humanity/

@2:41:00 based sax guy figures out a request for Careless Whisper by George Michael and plays it well, funny stuff

@2:52:00 pretty respectful, substantial conversation between based spider man, a pakistani anti-sharia law man, and two practicing muslims. @3:02:00 the bearded muslim man asserts that even among middle-eastern immigrants in Europe many cannot read, don't know what's in the Qur'an first hand, and instead get indoctrinated to a twisted version of Islam by local Mullahs/Imams/clerics

@3:28:00 another convo between a hispanic sharia law protester and three hindu men defending sharia law

@3:40:00 conversations with muslims who are against sharia law also. Crowds thinned so there's more intermixing of the groups

@3:59:00 muslim man (same from convo @2:52:00) defends the idea of not having a lower age limit for a girl to be married. Convo goes until 4:21:00 and touches on multiple subjects

Oh, and here's a pretty good East Bay Times article about the event. EBT is the newspaper of record for the city of Oakland:

http://www.eastbaytimes.com/2017/06/10/hundreds-rally-in-response-to-protests-against-islamic-law/

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it even possible to imagine a more illiberal system than Sharia law? And these liberal retards defend it. Amazing!

Why were people protesting sharia law in the first place? Why protest something that has zero chance of becoming law?
Sharia tribunals have been authorized, and I hear they tend to be unfair to women. I know very little about this, though.

TS logic...

does that mean protesters against the westboro church are all homos

It would mean they are against people going to stranger's funerals and yelling that X was gay and in hell.

Not sure how you came to your conclusion other than complete stupidity.
I think that people who agree with Sharia law want rape victims to need 2 male muslim witnesses, and for all non muslims to be second class.
Now, I think people protesting this want good old american law...the kind not slanted to muslims and based on a murdering pedophile's doctrine.

Logic--- go learn what it is and how to use it.

Is it even possible to imagine a more illiberal system than Sharia law? And these liberal retards defend it. Amazing!

They are not liberals. They are leftists---or neo-liberals. Not classical liberals.

The lefties are so mad at the white man and Christianity, they are determined to get revenge. Standing with Islam and Sharia is how they must think they can do that.

We don't want Sharia neighborhoods. London has them, where Muslims walk around policing their neighborhoods for any offenses against Islam.

We don't want Sharia neighborhoods. London has them, where Muslims walk around policing their neighborhoods for any offenses against Islam.

What legislative bodies in the US have been trying to pass these laws?

Back