Liberals protesting anti sharia protesters in Seattle!

What the fuck are you talking about? Have you not seen millions of Muslims pushing for Sharia Law IN THE WEST?

lmao legit typed the same thing as me.

Holy shit, what a retard. If you don't support Sharia Law then the protest doesn't affect you. Why is that complicated for literally any human being on this planet?

1381080931215248230.gif

They're mentally ill, pussies.....and perverse......you right-wingers are fucking scared shitless of people that disagree with you. Me? I don't really give a shit. I live my life. I suggest you guys do the same.

What the actual fuck are you talking about? Who would an anti-Sharia march be alienating?

Why do you people struggle so desperately to differentiate moderate Muslims from extremists?
I think a lot on the side of the anti sharia law don't. I got an idea if you wanna march against sharia law go to a country with it and march against it
Not one where its impossible.

What the fuck are you talking about? Have you not seen millions of Muslims pushing for Sharia Law IN THE WEST?
No I haven't and I love in area where there are tons of Muslims. They are nice hardworking family oriented people. Never had a problem with one personally my whole life. But once again we have a stipulation in the constitution separating church and state so its a non issue.

I think a lot on the side of the anti sharia law don't. I got an idea if you wanna march against sharia law go to a country with it and march against it
Not one where its impossible.

???

If you want Sharia Law implemented, we don't want you here. Linda Sarsour for example is looked at as some kind of civil rights activist and feminist icon even though she's pro Sharia Law and a complete fucking idiot to boot. You seem to be confused.

You didn't answer the question either. Who would an anti-Sharia Law march be alienating?

They already protested it by moving to a country without it. Or living in a country with out it. But once again sharia law can't happen in this country so there is no point. And I doubt the organizers of this went to any mosques looking for supporters

Fleeing from the results of regimes that take the clerical path is not a protest, it is fleeing. Refugees are not protesters. Also, the numbers in Europe seem to bore out the fact that quite a lot of Muslims, millions upon millions in fact, would like to see Sharia law implemented in at least a parallel fashion in the west. Muslims in the west, when polled, also show that they place more importance on Islam and it's rules than those of the secular, civil societies they fled to.

American presidents and the congress have systematically dismantled many of the rights and protections our nation once made concrete, things like privacy. Saying something can never happen could be thought as the first step towards it's enactment.

lmao legit typed the same thing as me.

Holy shit, what a retard. If you don't support Sharia Law then the protest doesn't affect you. Why is that complicated for literally any human being on this planet?
Uh cause it usually is an anti Muslim march under the guise of ant sharia law.

No I haven't
I don't even know how to respond to this quite honestly. Have you not watched any news for the past 10 years?
I'm truly flabbergasted as to how you're able to say that.
Also, no one said there aren't hard working, family-oriented Muslims.
But one thing you also can't do is ignore the fact that most of them support Sharia Law.

I need to see the end of this. The dude that went the other way, with his son, I need to know they made it. They should have by the angle, but I need to be sure.

No I haven't and I love in area where there are tons of Muslims. They are nice hardworking family oriented people. Never had a problem with one personally my whole life. But once again we have a stipulation in the constitution separating church and state so its a non issue.

"I haven't personally seen it" isn't an argument.

Pew Research (2007): 5% of American Muslims have a favorable view of al-Qaeda (27% can’t make up their minds). Only 58% reject al-Qaeda outright.
http://pewresearch.org/assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60

Pew Research (2013): 19% of Muslim Americans believe suicide bombings in defense of Islam are at least partially justified (global average is 28% in countries surveyed).
http://www.pewforum.org/uploadedFil...ims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf

Uh cause it usually is an anti Muslim march under the guise of ant sharia law.

Oh OK. So first you said these people were dumb and thought Sharia Law could be implemented in the USA even though it's impossible. Now it turns out they just hate Muslims and it's being done "under the guise of anti-Sharia Law"

Very consistent. :^)

Oh OK. So first you said these people were dumb and thought Sharia Law could be implemented in the USA even though it's impossible. Now it turns out they just hate Muslims and it's being done "under the guise of anti-Sharia Law"

Very consistent. :^)
Just a nice, sneaky little pivot.

Silicon valley had a similar event happen in Santa Clara near my office. Haven't found any footage yet or heard of violence.

The loony left at it again. They are the equivalent of cutting off one's nose to spite their face.
Becoming more and more convinced it truly is a mental illness.

They're mentally ill, pussies.....and perverse......you right-wingers are fucking scared shitless of people that disagree with you. Me? I don't really give a shit. I live my life. I suggest you guys do the same.

So you like Sharia law, cuck scope?

It's insane what you can get away with once it's ocnsidered a religious belief.

Subjugating women and covering them up, killing or stoning adulterers, female genital mutilation, killing gays, killing religious minorities, all disgusting. But once it is a part of a religious ideology, it's a-ok and don't you dare stand against it, you racist, white-supremacist bigot.
People have no idea what Sharia is, or what Islam is for that matter, that's the biggest issue. My own friend said to me not too long ago that she always assumed Muhammad was like Jesus or Gandhi. People are fucking clueless!

I'm not sure who's using who but the left and islam are working together to destroy the west as we know it, people are being played like puppets. It's surreal how they have convinced a huge number of people that we cannot criticize islam, we can't even point out facts about Islam anymore. Everything is islamophobia nowadays! The shutting down of any honest discussion will obviously reinforce and propagate the ignorance about Islam and that's extremely important for them. Who in their right mind would be okay with Sharia? Can you imagine a liberal New Yorker being pro Sharia? That would never happen! That's the reason we instead of having an open conversation about Muhammad and Sharia we have that Sarsour bitch lying her ass off. It's so fucking obvious! But it's only obvious if you're educated, even a little bit, on Islam, Sharia and their history.

Back