Liberals protesting anti sharia protesters in Seattle!

Leftists are exactly like teen girls. The more her parents love and support her the more she hates them. However the more the bad boy at school treats her like shit the more infatuated she becomes.

The west lost the war when we allowed women the vote and it's just got worse from there. Give lefties an inch and they'll take a mile, and resent you for it.

Liberals are so fucking stupid they don't realize they would suffer the most under sharia....

Somebody should protest them. Seriously.

Leftists are exactly like teen girls. The more her parents love and support her the more she hates them. However the more the bad boy at school treats her like shit the more infatuated she becomes.

The west lost the war when we allowed women the vote and it's just got worse from there. Give lefties an inch and they'll take a mile, and resent you for it.

Part of me thinks that they want to be dominated by Muslims. Leftist men are even worse, how spineless do you have to be to support leftist policies on this issue.

LTMHQq.gif

There is obviously a reason the cultures that came before kept a tight leash on women. Most women struggle greatly with freedom and responsibility when they are not under the guidance of a respectable man.

Women's Liberation ultimately leads to this:

gif-women-workout-fail.gif

and this:

003.gif

They already protested it by moving to a country without it. Or living in a country with out it. But once again sharia law can't happen in this country so there is no point. And I doubt the organizers of this went to any mosques looking for supporters
Lol, most of them don't move to western countries because it's sharia free, but because they can make more money there.
And yes, anything can happen, as improbable as it is(muslims are like 1% of the population) but the constitution means nothing if people doesn't follow it.

Liberals are so fucking stupid they don't realize they would suffer the most under sharia....
They get off on being dominated by foreign invaders. Notice how it's all effeminate dudes and ugly chicks who are into this stuff.

What the fuck are you talking about? Have you not seen millions of Muslims pushing for Sharia Law IN THE WEST?

Have not seen it.

I see far more Christians pushing for biblical law.

Nothing like bored 1st world having problem losers who think let's find the next cause to give its 15 mins of our time

Why doesn't that fucker in the middle try being an atheist in the middle east?
Let's see how that goes.
Bunch of brain-washed morons.
I am in the ME let's see them chew gum or drink water in public right now during the day first lol. Jail time

I think it's time for them to live the Sharia life...I mean...it can be done right? Let them live it for 6 months...it's a choice.

Liberals protesting people protesting Sharia Law is legitimate mental illness

People say it all the time but it's actually true this time
I don't know how to feel.

I hate Islam.

But I hate conservatives, too.

Please advise.

SJWs retarded confirmed.... again.

They supposedly want "equal rights" for all but here they are supporting Sharia law.

its because muslims are higher on the victim scale

In claiming the status of victim and by assigning all blame to others, a person can achieve moral superiority while simultaneously disowning any responsibility for one's behavior and its outcome. The victims 'merely' seek justice and fairness. If they become violent, it is only as a last resort, in self-defense. The victim stance is a powerful one. The victim is always morally right, neither responsible nor accountable, and forever entitled to sympathy.

You're making the lilberals' point for them if you're walking around saying you want to remove women's right to vote.

Why doesn't that fucker in the middle try being an atheist in the middle east?
Let's see how that goes.
Bunch of brain-washed morons.

This is an all time classic dumbfuck post. Holy shit!{<jordan}

1. If a stranger with a mic and a camera approaches you to ask questions...say "no, thank you".

2. If a stranger approaches you with a "sign the petition" clipboard....say "no, thank you".

3. If a stranger approaches you with a camera and asks if they can conduct a "social experiment" on your child/family/spouse/you...say "no, thank you".

4. If the school your child attends calls you to let you know that you child has been asked to be interviewed regarding _________ by channel 6 news, say "no."

You're making the lilberals' point for them if you're walking around saying you want to remove women's right to vote.
Liberals want to take away women's right to vote too? Hmmm well then we've found some commpn ground.

Back