Liberals protesting anti sharia protesters in Seattle!

EvilRyu

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

american leftists want sharia law confirmed!

Why not? Sharia will reduce lefties population.

Word is a ton of antifa were in Austin, not so much for the event in Houston today:
In Austin, dozens of protesters carried American flags and signs claiming Sharia “enslaves women” and is a “death cult.”

The group organizing the rallies across the nation, ACT for America, claims Sharia "is incompatible with Western democracy and the freedoms it affords."

Meanwhile, a group of counter-protesters, some wearing masks over their faces, began calling the anti-Sharia demonstrators white supremacists and chanting, "punch a Nazi."

Later, the counter-protesters chanted, "No Trump, no KKK, no fascist USA" at the anti-Sharia crowd.

http://www.statesman.com/news/local...unter-protest-capitol/vg3RWFai7HoOCjRmhRjxyI/

Liberals want pats on the head from people who intimidate them. That is all. That is it.

If the KKK/neonazis/etc actually came back from imagination world into reality you know what would happen? Liberals would kneel down and suck them dry. They only got "brave" after those groups organically withdrew from the cities due to low fertility.

The gentler you are the more they harass you, the meaner you are the more they fall in line.

Last edited:
A liberal trying to intimidate you is like a bunny rabbit threatening to bite you to death, all you can do is laugh and say "how cute"

TS logic...

does that mean protesters against the westboro church are all homos

What a waste of time on both sides. Sharia law only applies to Muslims and also superceded by the law of the country.

It's insane what you can get away with once it's considered a religious belief.

Subjugating women and covering them up, killing or stoning adulterers, female genital mutilation, killing gays, killing religious minorities, all disgusting. But once it is a part of a religious ideology, it's a-ok and don't you dare stand against it, you racist, white-supremacist bigot.

Last edited:
It's a bunch of dudes with rape fantasies and chicks who get off on that stuff. Leftists are perverse. Sharia is probably the only way they can get some action.

um its not a pro sharia law its more of a stop alienating our neighbors march, the constitution forbids sharia law or any religion state for that matter so marching against sharia law is pretty stupid and pointless, its more of an intimidation march

Liberals protesting people protesting Sharia Law is legitimate mental illness

People say it all the time but it's actually true this time

Yay, Washington!! Making me so proud!!

Seattl ehas a gigantic homeless problem, have priced normal, non tech employed people out of living in the city, are floating sanctuary initiatives to bring in massive amounts of illegal mexican immigrants who cant afford to live in the city either, and now they're bullshitting for Sharia.

It's like going "Hmmm, should I load myself with pills, jump off a building, or put a mossberg in my mouth? I know! I'll load my shotgun with pills, and shoot myself with the pills while falling off a building!! Yeah!!"

um its not a pro sharia law its more of a stop alienating our neighbors march, the constitution forbids sharia law or any religion state for that matter so marching against sharia law is pretty stupid and pointless, its more of an intimidation march

If your neighbors get offended by you hating Sharia law, maybe they're not good people. If anyone should be protesting with the anti sharia people, it should be muslims.

Liberals protesting people protesting Sharia Law is legitimate mental illness
I think most of the liberals protesting people protesting Sharia Law truly don't know what Sharia Law is. If some do know, then yes, they are truly mentally ill.

What the fuck are you talking about? Have you not seen millions of Muslims pushing for Sharia Law IN THE WEST?

If your neighbors get offended by you hating Sharia law, maybe they're not good people. If anyone should be protesting with the anti sharia people, it should be muslims.
They already protested it by moving to a country without it. Or living in a country with out it. But once again sharia law can't happen in this country so there is no point. And I doubt the organizers of this went to any mosques looking for supporters

What the actual fuck are you talking about? Who would an anti-Sharia march be alienating?

Why do you people struggle so desperately to differentiate moderate Muslims from extremists?

Back