Liberals protesting anti sharia protesters in Seattle!

They want to destroy Western Civilization which they believe is based on the ultimate sin of white supremacy. They see mooslems as innocent brown people and righteous victims of the west.

They imagine that they are morally pure and pursuing a better world and utopia. They are delusional enough to believe that they are smart enough and good enough to make it all work if only we would just hand them control. In their view they are the allies of the oppressed and trying to liberate them.

So any opposition to liberals, their extremist equality of outcome agenda, or to the culture and behavior of groups they think they are protecting, is unacceptable evil.

In the end they are wrong on all counts. Western Civilization is not incurably evil. The desire to demolish it and set up a utopian dictatorship of the dispossessed is not a worthy or well thought out outcome. SJW style progressives are not smart enough or morally pure enough to build a good society or handle total power and would probably be murdered by far more ruthless people even if they were. Not every behavior or cultural element practiced by non-whites is a good thing. And people that oppose SJWs and muslims are not all a pack of howling racists.

Mind changing the thread title? By definition these people can not be liberals. Same goes for Antifa.

My own friend said to me not too long ago that she always assumed Muhammad was like Jesus or Gandhi. People are fucking clueless!

What's hilarious about that is that even Muslims don't really present him as pacifist-type afaik. Just leftists brainwashing themselves as usual. . . religion of peace.

I need to see the end of this. The dude that went the other way, with his son, I need to know they made it. They should have by the angle, but I need to be sure.

This. Watching this gif made me sick

I need to see the end of this. The dude that went the other way, with his son, I need to know they made it. They should have by the angle, but I need to be sure.

Found it

170610-anti-sharia-march-seattle-1-ew-130p_0e4b0db1c58ace7e67da9b909fcc779c.nbcnews-ux-320-320.jpg

People have no idea what Sharia is, or what Islam is for that matter, that's the biggest issue. My own friend said to me not too long ago that she always assumed Muhammad was like Jesus or Gandhi. People are fucking clueless!

I'm not sure who's using who but the left and islam are working together to destroy the west as we know it, people are being played like puppets. It's surreal how they have convinced a huge number of people that we cannot criticize islam, we can't even point out facts about Islam anymore. Everything is islamophobia nowadays! The shutting down of any honest discussion will obviously reinforce and propagate the ignorance about Islam and that's extremely important for them. Who in their right mind would be okay with Sharia? Can you imagine a liberal New Yorker being pro Sharia? That would never happen! That's the reason we instead of having an open conversation about Muhammad and Sharia we have that Sarsour bitch lying her ass off. It's so fucking obvious! But it's only obvious if you're educated, even a little bit, on Islam, Sharia and their history.
I agree 100%.
It does make my stomach turn when I think that it was the Muslim Brotherhood that upon learning lessons from the gay rights movement, came up with 'Islamophobia' and who decided to push words like 'diversity' and other similar terms.
They legit concocted this whole thing and it actually worked. The west ate it up with a spoon. It's unbelievable.

um its not a pro sharia law its more of a stop alienating our neighbors march, the constitution forbids sharia law or any religion state for that matter so marching against sharia law is pretty stupid and pointless, its more of an intimidation march
Dearborn Michigan has unwritten Sharia Law. The Muslims get the police to arrest Christians who share the gospel.

I hope I live to see the leftists destroyed by their own "Love" and "Tolerance." My social views are extremely conservative, bordering on puritanical. I will thrive under a tyrannical religious system. Most enjoyable of all would be watching degenerate leftists destroyed by the very groups they bent over and spread their assholes for.

Cw09-hMUQAAZzD6.jpg

No I haven't and I love in area where there are tons of Muslims. They are nice hardworking family oriented people. Never had a problem with one personally my whole life. But once again we have a stipulation in the constitution separating church and state so its a non issue.

The separation of church and state actually isn't in the constitution.

What a waste of time on both sides. Sharia law only applies to Muslims and also superceded by the law of the country.
Yup until a large enough population grows in a area where they can overwhelm other people that live in the area with them causing violence and having no police go into the area to save you.

What a waste of time on both sides. Sharia law only applies to Muslims and also superceded by the law of the country.
You should google Sharia neighborhoods.

This is why you cannot bring any Muslims to your country.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should google Sharia neighborhoods.
And Sharia partrols/police.

This is particularly entertaining.
"A German court has ruled that a group of Islamists did not break the law in forming “sharia police” street patrols and telling people to stop drinking, gambling and listening to music."

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/21/germany-sharia-police-court-ruling

There are dozens of verified stories of sharia neighborhoods and patrols in the west. Those who deny their existence are being willfully ignorant. Or are liars.

This is fake. After every time he asks a question to one of the random people, he shakes his head yes, which tells his guests to agree and say yes. It was all said ahead of time before they started recording, only agreeing with this guy or you don't go on his show. Truly frightening!

Back