Let's think of ideas for the next Star Wars

The shitposting! It's....

giphy.gif

Over 9000!!

Not much left of this franchise after the last movie. No Republic, the Empire/First Order is gone. No Jedi or Sith and no characters that I really want to know more about. It's pretty bleak.

Maybe they could do a Schindler's List type story about a smuggler who saves force sensitive people from the Empire. It would obviously be set in the past. If these people were brought to their own colony on some distant world, it might form the basis of a new Jedi Order to use in future films.

Not much left of this franchise after the last movie. No Republic, the Empire/First Order is gone. No Jedi or Sith and no characters that I really want to know more about. It's pretty bleak.
That's why we're tossing ideas around for NEW stories and casting and characters and ideas. Something, anything besides light sabers and Jedi wizards and shit

Rey has disappeared into exile. A new transgender Jedi (Kit Fisto's great granddaughter) has to go save the galaxy and bring Rey back after the return of Palpatine's ghost. There's a whole new fleet of Death Starkiller-Destroyers being led by the new Unlimited Order. The Jedi Order officially removes all male members, it is clear that they are incapable of using the Force in a pure manner. I don't know, I'm just spitballing here. Pay me Kathleen.

A new trilogy from Disney here me out:

9 years after the events of Rise of Skywalker...

We start the movie and we pan down and see a planet that looks just like Tatooine but it isn't nope this one is named Eniootat.

Here we find Rey with a battle scar on her face just like John Conor in the future war flashback scenes (yet she still looks beautiful yet extra confident and experienced you know ?)

BUT wait she is in pain then we see she is pregnant and she is about to give birth!!! and to our surprise it's not Kylo's kid like you expect nope you got totally subverted but in fact it's the FORCE who got her pregnant (what a twist and it rhymes you know like poetry noobs) and in fact she didn't sit on any lightsabers or other stuff like that if you know what I mean you dirty dogs you... so the force made her pregnant with a brand new Baby Yoda lets be original and call him Dark Baby Yoda (half Palp, half Yoda, a tad Rey and Kylo's hair that stays perfect under any helmet) ... he had a really long gestation period and this explains why Rey is cranky all the time.

Then we see Poeta (Poe transitioned in all this time) is reading from the most dusty Jedi books from Rey's stock pile (that actual real reason why Yoda tried to burn the books with the lighting see it all connects) and it tells of the prophecy of all prophecies THE force baby of all force babies (man a lot of force and pregnancy someone will get meetoo'ed in the production of this movie) and the prophecy tells of someone looming from total darkness yet still good to the core delivering the true ONE that will connect everything together and by that I mean connect Star Wars with the MCU (at the end we get a post credit scene with Guardians of the Galaxy entering a strange worm hole and ending up right smack in the middle of an New First Empire Order ship *long story but they won't ever reveal how they got formed in any movie maybe in a comic book*).

So that's my idea bring together the best franchises that Disney has MCU and Star Wars I mean why not ? Just imagine Captain Marvel head nodding while Rey tilts her head in acknowledgment of their total independence and emancipation.. that's at least 2 billion world wide but we need a Chinese Jedi to get some box office from Asia.

Can I get a like over here ? @Clippy @Arqueto

We start the movie and we pan down and see a planet that looks just like Tatooine but it isn't nope this one is named Eniootat.

Here we find Rey with a battle scar on her face just like John Conor in the future war flashback scenes (yet she still looks beautiful yet extra confident and experienced you know ?)

BUT wait she is in pain then we see she is pregnant and she is about to give birth!!! and to our surprise it's not Kylo's kid like you expect nope you got totally subverted but in fact it's the FORCE who got her pregnant (what a twist and it rhymes you know like poetry noobs) and in fact she didn't sit on any lightsabers or other stuff like that if you know what I mean you dirty dogs you... so the force made her pregnant with a brand new Baby Yoda lets be original and call him Dark Baby Yoda (half Palp, half Yoda, a tad Rey and Kylo's hair that stays perfect under any helmet) ... he had a really long gestation period and this explains why Rey is cranky all the time.

Then we see Poeta (Poe transitioned in all this time) is reading from the most dusty Jedi books from Rey's stock pile (that actual real reason why Yoda tried to burn the books with the lighting see it all connects) and it tells of the prophecy of all prophecies THE force baby of all force babies (man a lot of force and pregnancy someone will get meetoo'ed in the production of this movie) and the prophecy tells of someone looming from total darkness yet still good to the core delivering the true ONE that will connect everything together and by that I mean connect Star Wars with the MCU (at the end we get a post credit scene with Guardians of the Galaxy entering a strange worm hole and ending up right smack in the middle of an New First Empire Order ship *long story but they won't ever reveal how they got formed in any movie maybe in a comic book*).

So that's my idea bring together the best franchises that Disney has MCU and Star Wars I mean why not ? Just imagine Captain Marvel head nodding while Rey tilts her head in acknowledgment of their total independence and emancipation.. that's at least 2 billion world wide but we need a Chinese Jedi to get some box office from Asia.

Haha. Gay.

Max Von Sydow
No bounty hunters
Michael Shannon
No cockney or Spanish accents
John Malkovich
A planet of extreme heat akin to Mars
Eva Green
Judi Dench
That chick from Wonder Years
No Scottish people
A big ass ship with guns that move like the head of the At At
Isaac De Bankole as the leader of an alien race
A black hole where said alien race comes from
A drug that makes these aliens superheros like in Alien Nation
I didn't think it through to be honest
Carol Kane
Gene Hackman cameo

Dark Baby Yoda <DCWhoa>

Guardians of the Galaxy <DCWhoa><DCWhoa>

Shit this will rake in LOADS

9e9.gif

Dark Baby Yoda <DCWhoa>

Guardians of the Galaxy <DCWhoa><DCWhoa>

Shit this will rake in LOADS

9e9.gif

Don't even get me started at the end of this trilogy we have a post credit scene with Baby Thanos!!! he gets reincarnated.

Sounds amazing!

REYLO FOREVER!

No more absolutes. Thematically the mixture of darkness and light and how theyre dependent on each other. It could use an antihero as a leading person. Id nominate none other than Magneto, M. Fassbender.

Back