Let's think of ideas for the next Star Wars

Anyone watch the leaked test footage of a cancelled Star Wars television show authored and made by George Lucas?

https://www.gamesradar.com/star-war...8u2cAaN1Toey6Q80DDpiJ0T5a790CS9wofQy9SLDekd6E

It’s very well made at least the storm trooper depiction and it has the original Bladerunner visuals. Lots of action. Disappointed it was cancelled and hope the 100 show scripts Lucas wrote can be made into a tv series.

The fact that Disney tried to make a fucking STAR WARS TRILOGY without an overarching plan shows you how incompetent they are. This isn't fucking Marvel comics. George Lucas created the most cohesive fictional world in film history and Disney took a giant shit on it with their "Lets just make it up as we go along" policy. Fuck these assholes.
Your rant starts off with "The Fact?"

Not trying to undermine such a highly respected member of teh OG higherarchy, but I would think that a baller of your position would at least appreciate someone giving you some real data, amongst the facade of obvious yes men who have been offering you lip service on facts they know nothing about. Long story short.. the data you've been presented with has clearly been compromised.

I'm here to help if you would prefer an honest interpretation of what really happened.

Last edited:
Your rant starts off with "The Fact?"

Not trying to undermine such a highly respected member of teh OG higherarchy, but I would think that a baller of your position would at least appreciate someone giving you some real data, amongst the facade of obvious yes men who have been offering you lip service on facts they know nothing about. Long story short.. the data you've been presented with has clearly been compromised.

I'm here to help if you would prefer an honest interpretation of what really happened.

I'm highly respected?

The new trilogy is done. Lack of a plan made it problematic...

Now we need:

- New characters

- New settings. New planets, new ships.

- New story ideas. Maybe not making it a trilogy would be a good idea.
Here is my wish list:

- No super weapon

- No mcguffin that's key to the plot

- No family relationships

- No stupid kids

- minimal fan service- light sabers, bad guys in black suits, and other things you know.

The focus should be on a good story with an eye to limiting the space magic Force use to convenience the script writing.

What's on your list, fellows?

SWC4_-_Wild_and_Crazy_Jedi%21_%28512684871%29.jpg

The franchise is ruined. For this last trilogy, they should have borrowed from the novels that came out in the 1990's and early 2000's and built off of that. I suppose they could still build off of some of that, but that ship has mostly sailed.

I do think the upcoming Obi Wan series is an idea that has potential. I am not optimistic about the franchise overall though.

Baby Yoda wakes up from a bad nightmare, the events of that new star wars trilogy, which was actually a vision of the future. He must work in his present time to prevent that nightmare

Spoiler alert hes successful, all that new trilogy shit never happened, no longer part of star wars

baby-yoda-in-the-mandalorian.jpg
<mma1>
That's beautiful man. Baby Yoda bless!

Vader, a wookie, a mandolorian, a mute jarjar species with scars, and a teenage yoda species with hacking skills team up to steal secret scrolls of the sith.

Back