Let's think of ideas for the next Star Wars

A rom-com about a lower class ewok who knocks up the chief's daughter during the celebration following the RotJ battle and has trouble adjusting to the upperclass ewok lifestyle.
... a Star Wars Story

Fuuuuuuuuuck all that gay shit.
Have you even played SWTOR or KOTOR? Literally Star Wars gold. I'm up for new ideas but not with Disney, we saw that garbage they came up with already. No need to see that shit show again. They're too retarded to come up with new creative ideas. Let them have a playbook to not fuck things up for once.

Have you even played SWTOR or KOTOR? Literally Star Wars gold. I'm up for new ideas but not with Disney, we saw that garbage they came up with already. No need to see that shit show again. They're too retarded to come up with new creative ideas. Let them have a playbook to not fuck things up for once.
"Games are for children."
- Worf Kenobi

"Games are for children."
- Worf Kenobi
tenor.png

feed it to Herzog. imagine what he'd do to it. A Klaus Kinski hologram, eternally screaming incomprehensible threats. Gigantic ships, speeding through space, with nobody at the helm and no discernible destination, more a natural event than a construct. Old men, at their end, grinding the folly of a wasted life. Young men, of casual bravado and who believe in nothing, unaware of the chaos that awaits them. You can't tell the robots apart from the humans, and why would you. A Death Star flickers and our planet explodes in a blossom of terrifying beauty. The cold, airless void of space drowns our screams, the universe doesn’t notice we were ever here. There is no Force, only force, and the stars glitter like needles.

Meh ...... I might have 1 more star wars trilogy in me to watch then I'm with you. I am over the marvel shit tho.

Excuse you sir ?

You need to have more respect for Marvel the greatest feat in modern cinema the greatest franchise that the world has seen in decades!

That gave us Infinity War and Endgame a two part series that were the culmination of 22 movies over the span of 11 years featuring the Marvel superheroes of the comics we all grew up on and only dreamed of seeing it in live action until Disney took on this massive endeavor! The result a total success, the highest grossing film of all time, a new record that gross over 2.8 billion worldwide.

giphy.gif

"I clapped when I saw Darth Vaaaaader!"
Fuck you! Dance Dance Vader ain't the one you diss.

darth-vader-rogue-one-gif-4.gif

Dance Dance Vader makes ya pump ya fist like this this.

Pump ya fist.

Pump ya fist.

Pump ya fist.

Like thisssss.

A Sith lord who kills innocent and is insanely strong with the force. We need a good villain to win.

More Jar-Jar Binks, the true dark lord

this was better than any new Star Wars, and better than the prequels.
and it's for a freaking video game.

Excuse you sir ?

You need to have more respect for Marvel the greatest feat in modern cinema the greatest franchise that the world has seen in decades!

That gave us Infinity War and Endgame a two part series that were the culmination of 22 movies over the span of 11 years featuring the Marvel superheroes of the comics we all grew up on and only dreamed of seeing it in live action until Disney took on this massive endeavor! The result a total success, the highest grossing film of all time, a new record that gross over 2.8 billion worldwide.

giphy.gif
Ohhhh I did enjoy the marvel movies. After end game I was over it. I likely see eternals tho as it looks interesting

Back