Let's think of ideas for the next Star Wars

Screen-Shot-2019-11-07-at-3-removebg-preview.png

Don't look at me I'm hideous and I'm doing bad things to get out of a bad situation..

That Clippy is truly evil to the core!

Honestly , an origin story would be great. The origins of the Jedi n Sith.

should be set in the knights of the old republic timeline.
quite frankly, if it ain't got Revan, i'm not interested.

a young @MescalineDreams has ascended to an expert level of greatness, acquiring great mental prowess, & discovers a tangible unknown...the force..

until he meets a young @gizmo J & suddenly the dark arts plague the mind of Mescaline, & his penis glows red hot in a rage of insatiable lust for gizmo.. & Darth Mesc is born, & his new organic peen saber.

this story has no heroes, just a story of an innocent Sherdogger who loses his way & joins the dark side. starring C3 @Clippy O & R @22k D2 , at a theater near no one. out now.

Tbh I liked the chemistry between Reylo and Ken, wouldn't mind seeing another shot

Me too. Daisey and Adam Driver are really good actors and did a good job imo.

The fact that Disney tried to make a fucking STAR WARS TRILOGY without an overarching plan shows you how incompetent they are. This isn't fucking Marvel comics. George Lucas created the most cohesive fictional world in film history and Disney took a giant shit on it with their "Lets just make it up as we go along" policy. Fuck these assholes.

how bout a planet unlike any earth setting we've seen in star wars (beach, desert, forrest, snow)

a young @MescalineDreams has ascended to an expert level of greatness, acquiring great mental prowess, & discovers a tangible unknown...the force..

until he meets a young @gizmo J & suddenly the dark arts plague the mind of Mescaline, & his penis glows red hot in a rage of insatiable lust for gizmo.. & Darth Mesc is born, & his new organic peen saber.

this story has no heroes, just a story of an innocent Sherdogger who loses his way & joins the dark side. starring C3 @Clippy O & R @22k D2 , at a theater near no one. out now.
<{Joewithit}>

how bout a planet unlike any earth setting we've seen in star wars (beach, desert, forrest, snow)

Itsn't it funny how Earth has all these things but in space it seems like each planet has only one thing

The fact that Disney tried to make a fucking STAR WARS TRILOGY without an overarching plan shows you how incompetent they are. This isn't fucking Marvel comics. George Lucas created the most cohesive fictional world in film history and Disney took a giant shit on it with their "Lets just make it up as we go along" policy. Fuck these assholes.
"Most cohesive"?

Itsn't it funny how Earth has all these things but in space it seems like each planet has only one thing

thats cuz earth is the best planet in the whole wide world!!!!

use the fucking EU or Video Games jesus christ its not rocket science.

A rom-com about a lower class ewok who knocks up the chief's daughter during the celebration following the RotJ battle and has trouble adjusting to the upperclass ewok lifestyle.

Darth Bane trilogy books adapted to movie with the hottest sexiest curvy woman as Githany, but without the stupid thing on her forehead.

That's why we're tossing ideas around for NEW stories and casting and characters and ideas. Something, anything besides light sabers and Jedi wizards and shit
Sounds like you don't like star wars. Dune is something you should check out.

Back