Let's think of ideas for the next Star Wars

OverCoronavirus Pressure

Mayberry = War Room, WR = OT. Shit.
Banned
Reaction score
The new trilogy is done. Lack of a plan made it problematic...

Now we need:

- New characters

- New settings. New planets, new ships.

- New story ideas. Maybe not making it a trilogy would be a good idea.
Here is my wish list:

- No super weapon

- No mcguffin that's key to the plot

- No family relationships

- No stupid kids

- minimal fan service- light sabers, bad guys in black suits, and other things you know.

The focus should be on a good story with an eye to limiting the space magic Force use to convenience the script writing.

What's on your list, fellows?

SWC4_-_Wild_and_Crazy_Jedi%21_%28512684871%29.jpg

Kotor

force unleashed 1

anything else im not watching

At this point everyone had enough of new trilogies (thanks to the abysmal sequel trilogy).
We'll be content if they release an excellent Obi Wan series.

I'm trying to think of fun casting choices, because it would be nice if it had some fun.

Oh yes, no CG characters.

At this point everyone had enough of new trilogies (thanks to the abysmal sequel trilogy).
We'll be content if they release an excellent Obi Wan series.
Give it a try anyways.
Characters, setting, scenario. Go...

Darth Maul and his brother going through that awkward teenage too much masturbation phase.

I'd watch a prequel to The Mandalorian. From the time he was rescued, his training to be a bounty hunter, his time with the crew from episode 6, all the way until the beginning of the Mandalorians.

Or an original story from Old Republic.

I'd watch a prequel to The Mandalorian. From the time he was rescued, his training to be a bounty hunter, his time with the crew from episode 6, all the way until the beginning of the Mandalorians.

Or an original story from Old Republic.
Ideally I would want to see all new characters but could be fun. Mandalorian is more fun than I expected

R -rated Boba Fett or Darth Maul origins story

Give it a try anyways.
Characters, setting, scenario. Go...

Going back is probably more entertaining than going forward, as the other poster mentioned.
The old Republic presents many potentially interesting scenarios that would make for entertaining films.
How the Siths came to the rule of two, how they fought the Jedis, the Mandalorians, etc.

Truth be told, if you go into the future, I'd rather erase the sequel trilogy and go with a more classic "New Republic vs. Imperial Remnants" plot setting. Make it daring. This time the Empire should be the "rebels", and the New Republic the overbearing aggressor. Protagonists could be the new Jedis of the neo-Jedi order, sent to root out Imperial Remnants.

Damn, all this gives me ideas...I feel like I could start writing a script lol.

Back