Let's show some level of respect to the man who is gifting us fans with a SUPER FIGHT

I don't know why i clicked on a thread when i could already tell that TS has a conor mcgregor av.

McGregor isn't doing anything for THE FANS, he's trying to get as many big fights in as short a period as he possibly can. If you're delusional enough to think that he is giving a gift to the fans then you probably have a conor mcgregor avatar
I wasnt being literal. What fighter does anything for the fans? Everyone is on their own. Much like Wanderlei Silva, Fedor, ect. Conor himself is a gift to the fans because he is willing to do what others are not. Their actions and choices was our gift. But they did it for their own glory.

The true only one GOAT.
There will never be someone like Conor again.

The rest are just basic, stiff, and equal fighters.

After he beats RDA inside 1 round, it will be a fact.

And it already is a fact for those who knows anything about fights. He is the best in every thing he does. No one can talk like him, hit like him, fight like him, move like him, wrestle like him, strike like him.

When he hit, they fall.

funny-gif-Steve-Carell-laughing.gif

The true only one GOAT.
There will never be someone like Conor again.

The rest are just basic, stiff, and equal fighters.

After he beats RDA inside 1 round, it will be a fact.

And it already is a fact for those who knows anything about fights. He is the best in every thing he does. No one can talk like him, hit like him, fight like him, move like him, wrestle like him, strike like him.

When he hit, they fall.

Put your money where your mouth is and do a prop bet for Conor to win in under 1 minute then if you really believe all this nutgobbling nonsense.

Let me be clear

THIS IS NOT A SUPER FIGHT.

A super fight takes place between 2 very well established fighters and/or champions. They can be from different organizations, or different division within the same organization.

While on a great hot streak, Conor most certainly is NOT a well established champion. He JUST recently started fighting elite level competition, and has yet to even defend his title. And to be fair RDA isn't all that established either.

While I’m aware the UFC can market this however they want because they depend on casual fans who don’t even follow the sport to give them their money, actual MMA fans should obviously know better.

While obviously it’s a fight I will watch, and I am interested in, I feel it’s an embarrassment to the sport, and very dumb and ridiculous way to try and make a quick buck.

This idea they’ve come up with is going to blow up in the face and they will nobody to blame but themselves.

It's true, Conor is taking a big fight with a top guy... not too many Champs calling out other Champs these days. Hespect.

Let me be clear

A super fight takes place between 2 very well established fighters and/or champions. They can be from different organizations, or different division within the same organization.

While on a great hot streak, Conor most certainly is NOT a well established champion. He JUST recently started fighting elite level competition, and has yet to even defend his title. And to be fair RDA isn't all that established either.

While I’m aware the UFC can market this however they want because they depend on casual fans who don’t even follow the sport to give them their money, actual MMA fans should obviously know better.

While obviously it’s a fight I will watch, and I am interested in, I feel it’s an embarrassment to the sport, and very dumb and ridiculous way to try and make a quick buck.

This idea they’ve come up with is going to blow up in the face and they will nobody to blame but themselves.

Shut up.

Lets be honest Conor isnt moving up in weight. He's just not going to kill himself to make a weight that not many his size is willing to attempt. To make FW he cuts the same amount Jon jones does to make LH.

Put your money where your mouth is and do a prop bet for Conor to win in under 1 minute then if you really believe all this nutgobbling nonsense.

Ok Shogun fan, I already know you like basic and similar fighters who just do the same shit the others already do.

Come back after the fight. And say something nice after Conor make it look easy.

Let me be clear

Champion vs Champion is a super fight. There is no rule on how many title defenses you need for it to be a super fight. A champion is moving up to fight another champion. Plain and simple. That is no regular fight. That is a super fight.

Ok Shogun fan, I already know you like basic and similar fighters who just do the same shit the others already do.

Come back after the fight. And say something nice after Conor make it look easy.

I can tell you're a clueless retard who isn't even worth the response but like I said put your money where your mouth is nuthugger

In a time where fighters are less about the "any time, any where" warrior Bushido mentality of our past legendary fighters that we cherish. In a time where super fights are only dreamed of, and a rare thing to witness between 2 champions fighting each other in their prime...

You had Anderson Silva who would only go up for circus fights. Making all the excuses in the book to not go up and fight the man who KO'd his team mate in Shogun who has expressed his willingness to fight the "Goat".

Thank you.
You must be new to the sport. Anderson went up from 168lb. Beat the P4P number one fighter in the world at WW and a former UFC WW champ. Then won the MW belt. Then beat a former champ at LHW.

Conor started at LW and dropped down to FW. For Conor to do what Anderson has done he would have to go up to MW and beat a former champ.

Anderson has climbed 37lb in his career. Conor has climbed a total of -10lb.

Look at my profile pic for my current favourite fighter BUT… When someone drops some awful logic they gotta be called out for it.

I can tell you're a clueless retard who isn't even worth the response but like I said put your money where your mouth is nuthugger

You have been on Sherdog for like 5 months. You're the one here who is not worth the response. I'm doing you a favor by responding you.

You have been on Sherdog for like 5 months. You're the one here who is not worth the response. I'm doing you a favor by responding you.

There's no room for anything else in your mouth it seems :D

You must be new to the sport. Anderson went up from 168lb. Beat the P4P number one fighter in the world at WW and a former UFC WW champ. Then won the MW belt. Then beat a former champ at LHW.

Conor started at LW and dropped down to FW. For Conor to do what Anderson has done he would have to go up to MW and beat a former champ.

Anderson has climbed 37lb in his career. Conor has climbed a total of -10lb.

Look at my profile pic for my current favourite fighter BUT… When someone drops some awful logic they gotta be called out for it.
Anderson Silva was skinny af. I would be worried if he DIDNT gain weight and moved up. Conor McGregor is already full for his frame.

There's no room for anything else in your mouth it seems :D

You're always wrong. Even after the fighter you was supposed to be fan got rekt, you still don't give props to the GOAT. Now your new boy is also going to get rekt and then what.

Just get on here again. Then get your knees and kiss Conor fans feet.

You're always wrong. Even after the fighter you was supposed to be fan got rekt, you still don't give props to the GOAT. Now your new boy is also going to get rekt and then what.

Just get on here again. Then get your knees and kiss Conor fans feet.

51805454.jpg

One observation I have made lately on Sherdog...no shortage of admiration threads for Conor. That aside, I'm thankful he's making the move.

His fans constantly hanging off the guys dick is precisely why he doesn't have more fans.

Anderson Silva was skinny af. I would be worried if he DIDNT gain weight and moved up. Conor McGregor is already full for his frame.

That still doesn't excuse the notion that Conor is doing something that Anderson didn't. Even if we say Anderson is a natural 185lb fighter he still fought at 205lb. Which means Conor would still have to fight at 170lb to do the same thing.

You don't have to critique a completely unrelated fighter to make a point about how great another fighter is.

Conor fighting for the 155lb belt is awesome. He isn't however someone who is going into unchartered territory. He is a 155lber returning to the division he started his career in.

Probably the GOAT of moving up is Hendo. Started at 174lb then won fights against P4P ranked fighters right up to HW.

Back