Let's show some level of respect to the man who is gifting us fans with a SUPER FIGHT

No hate at all, like both fighters. I just do not see it as a superfight. The first superfight mention was between two HW boxers had nothing to do with different weight classes. If Conor and RDA had a few years defending their belts then faught I would think about calling it a superfight.

Straight hate. You conveniently forgot to mention they are both the current champion of their respective divisions.

It's a super fight. Deal with it

Ok Shogun fan, I already know you like basic and similar fighters who just do the same shit the others already do.

Come back after the fight. And say something nice after Conor make it look easy.

Quoted for future shaming. Shogun fought real sized men though he would soccer kick/stomp your favorite leprechaun. Chute boxe style lives on RDA trains with the master

anderson-silva-rafael-cordeiro-wanderlei-silva-chute-boxe.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

ShogunRogerio082Pride2005GP.jpg

Quoted for future shaming. Shogun fought real sized men though he would soccer kick/stomp your favorite leprechaun. Chute boxe style lives on RDA trains with the master

anderson-silva-rafael-cordeiro-wanderlei-silva-chute-boxe.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

ShogunRogerio082Pride2005GP.jpg

Conor would beat the shit of current Shogun.

I'm going to decide what to do with you after the RDA fight. However I didn't trash everyone who was saying shit to me after the Aldo fight, so I can be kind too as well.

Just want everyone to know there is only one.

I don't know why i clicked on a thread when i could already tell that TS has a conor mcgregor av.

McGregor isn't doing anything for THE FANS, he's trying to get as many big fights in as short a period as he possibly can. If you're delusional enough to think that he is giving a gift to the fans then you probably have a conor mcgregor avatar
No entertainer does it for anybody but themselves

youre right.....its the fact that they are both champions that makes it a superfight. Henderson vs thatch...not a suprtfight.....

rda vs conor.....definitely a superfight. the only fight ever like it in the history of the sport is gsp vs penn 2....
Not really true. Henderon vs Wanderlei at Pride 33 for the Pride 205 lb belt, Henderson was the 183 belt holder at the time as well.

The true only one GOAT.
There will never be someone like Conor again.

The rest are just basic, stiff, and equal fighters.

After he beats RDA inside 1 round, it will be a fact.

And it already is a fact for those who knows anything about fights. He is the best in every thing he does. No one can talk like him, hit like him, fight like him, move like him, wrestle like him, strike like him.

When he hit, they fall.
Are you gay?

Well, this is really just more Conor masturbation, but I liked the presentation.

Lol this is true, but come on, he's actually doing it. If he gets embarrassed by RDA at least he was willing to accept such a challenge and give us such a trilling ride. Lovers and haters of Conor can all find a common ground in that.

I have to say, to all the idiots here who do not think this is a Superfight, YOU'RE WRONG. If you have the belt (for 10 minutes or 10 years) and you're going to challenge the next weight division, it is a Superfight. Only a handful a people attempted something like this, issue his respect, or go fuck yourself, because you look stupid trying to ration how it isn't. Just STFU, because you don't even count anyway.

All that aside, we are living in amazing times to witness this. This string of KO's and wins is amazing, and for Conor to move up and test himself against the LW champion, who is on a terror himself(RDA) is fucking heroic. If you are too simple fucking minded to recognize this history taking place right before your eyes.. I pity you.

For me personally, If Conor gets passed RDA, he's reached legendary status. I will consider him the best Martial artist who ever lived. And I hear talks about him possibly going for the 170 division, that will solidify everything else I said, and turn Conor into a icon similar to Bruce Lee.

Only time will play this out, he's on the right track, and we get the privilege to watch and wonder.

I have to say, to all the idiots here who do not think this is a Superfight, YOU'RE WRONG. If you have the belt (for 10 minutes or 10 years) and you're going to challenge the next weight division, it is a Superfight. Only a handful a people attempted something like this, issue his respect, or go fuck yourself, because you look stupid trying to ration how it isn't. Just STFU, because you don't even count anyway.

All that aside, we are living in amazing times to witness this. This string of KO's and wins is amazing, and for Conor to move up and test himself against the LW champion, who is on a terror himself(RDA) is fucking heroic. If you are too simple fucking minded to recognize this history taking place right before your eyes.. I pity you.

For me personally, If Conor gets passed RDA, he's reached legendary status. I will consider him the best Martial artist who ever lived. And I hear talks about him possibly going for the 170 division, that will solidify everything else I said, and turn Conor into a icon similar to Bruce Lee.

Only time will play this out, he's on the right track, and we get the privilege to watch and wonder.
Boom.

Well said.

Aldo asked for a super fight with Pettis and was never granted it, even after a bunch of title defenses. Conor and BJ are not the only ones with that mentality, just the only ones granted the chance to do it

You must be new to the sport. Anderson went up from 168lb. Beat the P4P number one fighter in the world at WW and a former UFC WW champ. Then won the MW belt. Then beat a former champ at LHW.

Conor started at LW and dropped down to FW. For Conor to do what Anderson has done he would have to go up to MW and beat a former champ.

Anderson has climbed 37lb in his career. Conor has climbed a total of -10lb.

Look at my profile pic for my current favourite fighter BUT… When someone drops some awful logic they gotta be called out for it.
Anderson may have had some "help" gaining weight and going up. He used to be Corey Hill skinny.

No hate at all, like both fighters. I just do not see it as a superfight. The first superfight mention was between two HW boxers had nothing to do with different weight classes. If Conor and RDA had a few years defending their belts then faught I would think about calling it a superfight.

Time is not a relevant factor. Number of defenses is not a relevant factor. P4P ranking IS a relevant factor.

Current P4P #3 (McG) vs current PVP #4 (RDA) = Superfight.

The heavier belt is always the more prestigious belt.
Id agree. But glory goes to the fighter who is willing to chase other divisions. Less so, if they go down certainly, but its still something... Particularly if they guy below is GSP.

Yes I agree with that you say and Conor is my favorite fighter but RDA should get just as much if not more props. He's risking losing his belt to a guy coming from a smaller division (even tho they are pretty much the same) and at worst Conor losses to a champ in the higher weight class. All things considering RDA is taking most of the risks here, but if anything he'll be a rich man after March.
im not sure RDA can get any credit here. First, he really doesn't have a choice given they are fighting at his weight class. Secondly, its certainly red panty night for him. A heavier champion has never dodged the man from a lower class.

I respect Conor for moving back to LW to take on RDA, but I also respect Anderson, GSP, and Jon Jones for reigning in their divisions, clearing them, and taking on all styles/contenders presented to them.

Anderson was a WW before moving up to MW and he has also taken a couple fights at LHW, one over the former LHW champion Forrest who he dominated. Anderson found success in 3 different weight divisions.

GSP reigned over a very strong WW division on took on all styles.

Jon Jones took over a division where no champion was able to hold the belt and reign, a division that was universally considered the best division in MMA.
I respect all 3 of them: GSP, Silva, and Jones. But the truth of the matter is that neither was ever willing to move up to fight a champion. Certainly the option was available. Frankly, the risk reward was never there for them to do so. I am sure Conor made the UFC pay out the nose for this fight.... Plus he certainly has far more confidence in himself than those guys did.

I respect all 3 of them: GSP, Silva, and Jones. But the truth of the matter is that neither was ever willing to move up to fight a champion. Certainly the option was available. Frankly, the risk reward was never there for them to do so. I am sure Conor made the UFC pay out the nose for this fight.... Plus he certainly has far more confidence in himself than those guys did.

Well Conor is moving back to a division he started his career in. So I don't see it as the same jump as a GSP to MW. Still respectable because RDA is tough fighter. But it isn't in the same league as GSP moving up to fight Anderson Silva or Anderson Silva moving up to fight Jon Jones.

You could say he has more confidence in himself, but you could also say he is seizing the moment. Because moving up to LW to fight RDA, he avoids Frankie Edgar at FW as well as all the wrestler/grapplers at LW. If he captures the title from RDA and gets an immediate titleshot against Lawler, he avoids Khabib at LW as well as all the WW wrestlers he would have to go through in order to fight for the WW belt. That is why champions who reign in their division like GSP, Anderson, and Jones are still also great. Because they took on all the styles their division had to offer. & that is important because in the fight game, styles make fights.

Conor would beat the shit of current Shogun.

I'm going to decide what to do with you after the RDA fight. However I didn't trash everyone who was saying shit to me after the Aldo fight, so I can be kind too as well.

Just want everyone to know there is only one.

What an expected moronic comment. You realize if it wasn't for people like Aldo, Faber and Penn who pioneered the lighter weight divisions as dominant champions of their time there wouldn't even be a platform for Conor to make money or be famous? Just sayin

Back