Let's not kid ourselves, Conor is the better fighter.

When did he show that? While Nate was taking a round off?
You don't really believe that do you? Nate and Nick always start slow, because of their pitter patter punched. They usually don't take effect until the later rounds. I'm not buying Nate's excuse here.

He fought the first round at a completely unsustainable pace. That's why he gassed.

Its literally impossible to do what he did in the first for 5.

Not for Conor, for anyone.

So there goes that fuckin' theory.

Well, I wouldn't say anyone. Did you watch Yair fight last night? Dude was imitating a helicopter for the better part of 25 minutes AT ELEVATION!! Incredible cardio for someone swinging that hard and hitting that much air. Hitting air wears you out much faster than actually connecting on your strikes, so it's amazing Yair wasn't dead tired by the third round.

BRuYTMw.gif

damn thats awesome. nate looks like a wrecking machine. you never really see the power in normal speed but theres so much body weight driving behind some of those punches. fucking horrible

When did he show that? While Nate was taking a round off?

Okay stop. Nate didn't take a round off. No fighter decides to take the first round off. He was bested, for various reasons. Don't be naive.

You don't really believe that do you? Nate and Nick always start slow, because of their pitter patter punched. They usually don't take effect until the later rounds. I'm not buying Nate's excuse here.

pitter

diazlawler_medium.gif

patter

Nate-rocks-Conor.gif

How do you know that Conor gets tired too soon.

His only fight that went to decision was with Holloway and he was fine
he was tired against mendes, he was tired against holloway. he was very tired against nate. and his style is absolutely a cardio killer

If he is the better fighter why didnt he win?

More talented, can hit Nate whenever and wherever he wants, and is just a better striker in that octagon. He showed that. If he fights all five rounds like the first, he wins.

go watch the whiff spinning kicks again and tell me he can hit him whenever he wants. He's never fought a full five rounds. Don't see that starting now.

What's most amazing about this gif to me is how quickly Nate covers distance after the "what's up" taunt. Nate has an incredible understanding of distance, but so does Conor. I'm really looking forward to the rematch.

More talented, can hit Nate whenever and wherever he wants, and is just a better striker in that octagon. He showed that. If he fights all five rounds like the first, he wins.

If only these 2 fighters had fought previously... THEN we might already know who was better at fighting without all of this jibber jabber and conjecture and biased proclamations from fan girls like TS.

pitter

diazlawler_medium.gif

patter

Nate-rocks-Conor.gif

Thanks for making my point for me. Punches that didn't happen in the first round. Punches that don't start hurting until later rounds after you've thrown enough of them, and your opponent is getting tired.

With that grappling skills? the guy who had full training camp and was "supposed" to be the better striker and gets rocked first? come on son......

<36>

The better fighter got beat up and choked? Wow. I feel like this guy's gotta be trolling but I've seen Conor fans in real life act like this. I think they legitimately believe this stuff. It's really befuddling.

Your boy got whooped.

He's also the better and faster tapper.
McTapper

Conor has better all around striking. That is it. That doesn't make him the better fighter. Diaz has a better chin, and he has a killer submission game. Conor is one dimensional.

Back