Let's not kid ourselves, Conor is the better fighter.

Conor can mix up strikes better, he has to change things up though.

This is exactly what Conor can't do IMHO, he has a wider range of attacks but he doesn't move between them seamlessly, he's either in kicking mode or boxing mode.

Even if McGregor in his current form fought a Nate Diaz who never trained a day in his life, Diaz would still win via pure brute strength and size. A 205 lb (walk around) 6'1.5" man can't be hurt by a 145 lb 5'7.5", that's a 60 lb and half a foot height difference.

I like how you balloon up Nate's walk around weight, and then compare it as an equivalence to Conor's starved and dehydrated absolute minimal weight, in order to prove a point.

Humanity sheds a single tear.

This is exactly what Conor can't do IMHO, he has a wider range of attacks but he doesn't move between them seamlessly, he's either in kicking mode or boxing mode.

I think he can, in the Nate fight he may have been limiting himself a bit trying to find the ko though.

More talented, can hit Nate whenever and wherever he wants, and is just a better striker in that octagon. He showed that. If he fights all five rounds like the first, he wins.

Can hit Nate whenever he wants, except when Nate is chasing him round the cage and beating him senseless.

All-star thread.

More talented, can hit Nate whenever and wherever he wants, and is just a better striker in that octagon. He showed that. If he fights all five rounds like the first, he wins.

Someone should come up with a way of finding out who out of two guys is the better fighter.

Like, I don't know ... by having them fight or something.

Even if McGregor in his current form fought a Nate Diaz who never trained a day in his life, Diaz would still win via pure brute strength and size. A 205 lb (walk around) 6'1.5" man can't be hurt by a 145 lb 5'7.5", that's a 60 lb and half a foot height difference.

It's kinda sad that you have to lie to yourself to feel good from keyboard warrior flaming on a pro fighter.

rue422403452a.jpg

rue422403452a.jpg

rue422403452a.jpg

rue422403452a.jpg

rue422403452a.jpg

rue422403452a.jpg

rue422403452a.jpg

rue422403452a.jpg

Conor didnt gassed , he was hit by Nate thats all

Back