Let's not kid ourselves, Conor is the better fighter.

no but i also think youre greatly overestimating how "angry" i am
i timestamped just press play

Ha ha ha ha!!! He laughed. Obviously bullshitting the interviewer. Nate doesn't give a fuck. He's not 200 lbs bro.

Ha ha ha ha!!! He laughed. Obviously bullshitting the interviewer. Nate doesn't give a fuck. He's not 200 lbs bro.
thats clearly conor and the reporter laughing nayathan is 100% 200 pounds

no u can analyze fights i do sometimes
but when u pretend that diaz did something special after the taunt and "dat understanding of boxing range" is just cringeworthy, u dont watch someone land a jab in the gym and get mesmerized about dat crazy understanding of range lol
not every single little thing is some crazy move

Nope, I don't blow my wad over jabs, and Nate didn't land a just jab in the gif; it was a three punch combo (jab, cross, lead hand hook) after landing a one-two before the taunt. Watching basically a two-piece into three-piece combo at the gym would be pretty nice.

And I think you are overestimating how "mesmerized" I am by the gif. I rarely get mesmerized by anything fighting, just an appreciation for talent when I see it.

Can we be friends now?

Nope, I don't blow my wad over jabs, and Nate didn't land a just jab in the gif; it was a three punch combo (jab, cross, lead hand hook) after landing a one-two before the taunt. Watching basically a two-piece into three-piece combo at the gym would be pretty nice.

And I think you are overestimating how "mesmerized" I am by the gif. I rarely get mesmerized by anything fighting, just an appreciation for talent when I see it.

Can we be friends now?
whatever

Even if McGregor in his current form fought a Nate Diaz who never trained a day in his life, Diaz would still win via pure brute strength and size. A 205 lb (walk around) 6'1.5" man can't be hurt by a 145 lb 5'7.5", that's a 60 lb and half a foot height difference.

Conor only weighs 145 for a few hours a couple times a year. My best guess he walks around in the 170s. I'm sure if you look hard enough you'll find plenty of evidence of smaller guys knocking out bigger guys.

I'm 5'll" and I beat the breaks off a 6'10" guy who wanted to spare with me because he thought his size would negate my years of martial arts training. I never even tossed a punch at his face. He hit the ground holding his Matt-Brown-strength-liver. Now if that big guy had years of training like me it would have been a different more fair fight. I know because my old JKD instructor brought in a 6'5" 250 pound guest instructor in one time and he toyed with me like I was a child. That was with me having 15 yrs of training at the time.

Size plus skill equals advantage. Size alone doesn't always overcome skill.

Even if McGregor in his current form fought a Nate Diaz who never trained a day in his life, Diaz would still win via pure brute strength and size. A 205 lb (walk around) 6'1.5" man can't be hurt by a 145 lb 5'7.5", that's a 60 lb and half a foot height difference.
I think you'd be surprised.

The blueprint to beat Nate for Conor is how RDA fought Nate.

That blueprint only works if Conor is:

1) Able to employ a low kick heavy game(RDA landed 26 leg kicks)
2) A better grappler than Nate, or at least capable of staying on top/avoiding submissions.
3) Able to carry a pace that makes Nate respect him enough not to swarm him for at least 3 rounds.

Rashad Bobino.

Conor just lost the first fight, it wasn't fluky, and it wasn't surprising. Conor will need to leg kick his way to a decision this time, Conor cut Nate but didn't seem to hurt him despite landing a lot. Nate hurt Conor with his Diaz punches though (those things don't look bad, but they mess dudes up), it wasn't a gassing issue. Nate just has more ways to win, would be shocked if Conor pulls off a win this time, especially with Nate having more time to get to an in shape 170, making him a bigger, stronger, and better conditioned opponent. I think Nate grapples early and often in this one, until the ref pulls eventually him off of Conor.

i really dont understand this bullshit made up narrative that his haters keep pushing
u have literally no reason to think that, hes literally never missed weight why would he start now lmao
IV ban

I expect more from a 08 join date but then again I shouldn't.'

And the "pitter patter" is actually called smart fighting.

You change up speeds and keep some things in your back pocket, then right when your opponent's comfortable with what you're doing BAM.

Haha these guys are so ignorant it's insane. Suddenly theres gonna be few Diaz fans and everyone talking about a rematch of Aldo vs McGregor or a trilogy. I cant stand fake people that follow what everyones doing for likes.

If you think like this then just continue hating him if he wins dont start loving Conor cause everyones doing it. Bunch of fakes...

More talented, can hit Nate whenever and wherever he wants, and is just a better striker in that octagon. He showed that. If he fights all five rounds like the first, he wins.

better fighter or better striker?? Cause if the fight hits the ground Conor looks lost vs a high level grappler so I would hesitate to say he's a better fighter

Back