Let's not kid ourselves, Conor is the better fighter.

Someone just post the gif so this thread can be put to rest.
8320345_watch-nate-diaz-hands-conor-mcgregor-his_edf8f086_m.gif

Put to rest.

This site really needs a Conor sub forum so they can jack each other off in there.

Conor has nothing on Nate. If he could wrestle or leg kick like a mule then I'd say he has a chance. Nate is even better than conors strongest point (hence nate was about to KO him last fight)

More talented, can hit Nate whenever and wherever he wants, and is just a better striker in that octagon. He showed that. If he fights all five rounds like the first, he wins.

To fight every round like the first round, would mean that he can't fatigue and get hurt. It would mean he's a robot, and not human.

Every time I come on shedog I'm reminded of how dumb humanity can be. Yet I keep coming back. It's my own false.

More talented, can hit Nate whenever and wherever he wants, and is just a better striker in that octagon. He showed that. If he fights all five rounds like the first, he wins.
How is this NOT considered trolling!?

boxing fans like u are the worst

Boxing fans? Uh try fight fan in general. I grew up watching old school kickboxing and muay thai matches on VHS. What are you on about. I've studied Jeet Kune Do for 20 years and have a great respect for all fighting arts. Not sure why you're pissed at me just because I see something Diaz is good at.

Boxing fans? Uh try fight fan in general. I grew up watching old school kickboxing and muay thai matches on VHS. What are you on about. I've studied Jeet Kune Do for 20 years and have a great respect for all fighting arts. Not sure why you're pissed at me just because I see something Diaz is good at.
pretentious blowhards who hyper-analyze and make shit up for the most simple and basic stuff
"dat understanding of boxing range" lmao gtfo

Nate's a straight BOSS, throwing his hands up like "WHAT!" in between combos!
Yeah better striker nice hands down technique. Did he learn that in the playground or watching Liddel?

I'd agree with the more talented part he does some to be the quicker more accurate striker and he uses kicks better as well. But that being said its only part of the the beautiful science of striking , Nate has better endurance , size and chin . If Nate survives the early storm he will win the rematch. And I think he will , he's fought many heavy hitters and has only been stopped by a Josh Thompson head kick . Connor history of quitting is much more prevalent.

I'm confused, if Conor is the better fighter, then why did Nate finish him like he was some last moment regional replacement?

Nate is more experience, has faced tougher match ups, has better training partners and has the chin to compliment his boxing.

Aldo is a spectacular win but Nate has fought the likes of Cerrone, Bendo, Rory, RDA, Maynard, Michael Johnson.... Win or lose, Nate has faced some animals. Conor brings nothing Nate hasn't faced and overcome. I see Nate jabbing Conor until he finds that sweet cross that puts the nail in the coffin.

pretentious blowhards who hyper-analyze and make shit up for the most simple and basic stuff
"dat understanding of boxing range" lmao gtfo

Right, make shit up, okay. You work out at a "lets bang, bro" gym or something? So are Dominic Cruz, Firas, and Dan Hardy blowhards because they analyze fights? They small details of fights are what separate the greats from the average.

I don't understand why people get so pissed off at other's opinions. Do you talk like this in real life to people's faces?

conor is a featherweight
nate is literally 6'1 and 200 pounds

Nate weighed 169 at the weigh in, he could have been 171 for a Welterweight non title fight, Conor was168. They were basically the same size on fight night and Nate never weighs 200lbs.

{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}

That's all I'll say about the TS and this thread.

He was the only one in that fight who got rocked and he got submitted... how can you say that he's the better fighter?

Right, make shit up, okay. You work out at a "lets bang, bro" gym or something? So are Dominic Cruz, Firas, and Dan Hardy blowhards because they analyze fights? They small details of fights are what separate the greats from the average.
no u can analyze fights i do sometimes
but when u pretend that diaz did something special after the taunt and "dat understanding of boxing range" is just cringeworthy, u dont watch someone land a jab in the gym and get mesmerized about dat crazy understanding of range lol
not every single little thing is some crazy move
I don't understand why people get so pissed off at other's opinions. Do you talk like this in real life to people's faces?
no but i also think youre greatly overestimating how "angry" i am
Nate weighed 169 at the weigh in, he could have been 171 for a Welterweight non title fight, Conor was168. They were basically the same size on fight night and Nate never weighs 200lbs.
i timestamped just press play

Even if McGregor in his current form fought a Nate Diaz who never trained a day in his life, Diaz would still win via pure brute strength and size. A 205 lb (walk around) 6'1.5" man can't be hurt by a 145 lb 5'7.5", that's a 60 lb and half a foot height difference.

Back