Let's not kid ourselves, Conor is the better fighter.

he was tired against mendes, he was tired against holloway. he was very tired against nate. and his style is absolutely a cardio killer

I disagree about mendes and Holloway. Agree when it comes to Nate. About his style, who knows.

He's also the better and faster tapper.
McTapper

Go to a respected bjj gym. Find a black belt. Let him choke you from behind. Wait 2 seconds to tap. Wake up and hit your head against the wall for being a dip shit.

he is faster and has a more diverse striking game but thats about it

nate has a better ground game
better boxing
better defense
better wrestling
knows to roll with punches to not take full impact
better cardio

Only on Sherdog can someone watch a fighter lose decisively and then turn around and say that the fighter is still better than the person that beat them.
You should go on planet rugby then.England have beaten Ireland in 6 of the last 7 but who is the better team according to the Irish?

conor is a featherweight
nate is literally 6'1 and 200 pounds
Connor was 168lbs for the fight so thats not a FW and Nate was 170 so the 55 lb gap is really 2 lbs but whatever you need to tell yourself so you can sleep at night. LOL

Pretty hard to claim you are the better fighter when you get "ROCKED" badly and the only reason Nate didn't KO him was because it was too easy to choke him out. I actually watched the fight for a second time yesterday and Conor didn't really to much more on the feet than Diaz. It looked worse due to Nate cutting so easily on his brow but Conor got beat on the feet and finished on the ground.

Thanks for making my point for me. Punches that didn't happen in the first round. Punches that don't start hurting until later rounds after you've thrown enough of them, and your opponent is getting tired.

Nick rocked Robbie so hard in the first round he almost fell over. Stopped him in the second. Stopped Paul Daley in the first.

The first and second rounds of a fight are not the 'later rounds'. If a fighter is getting tired in the first or second round it's because they're getting beat up, have poor conditioning, or both.

Go to a respected bjj gym. Find a black belt. Let him choke you from behind. Wait 2 seconds to tap. Wake up and hit your head against the wall for being a dip shit.
It's not the
Go to a respected bjj gym. Find a black belt. Let him choke you from behind. Wait 2 seconds to tap. Wake up and hit your head against the wall for being a dip shit.[/QU it's not the poster who was claiming in interviews he would strangle Diaz's team mates and ended up looking silly is it?Conor has all the mouth before the fight,let him take his own medicine after

do you make your money being a loud mouthed idiot who takes punches to the face? no, then shut the fuck up and learn to write some code you dumb illiterate internet fuck.

that's your line of logic, fuckwad.

What's most amazing about this gif to me is how quickly Nate covers distance after the "what's up" taunt. Nate has an incredible understanding of distance, but so does Conor. I'm really looking forward to the rematch.
ok lets not get ahead of ourselves here lmao theres NOTHING special about what he does after the taunt

OP is definitely one of the worst I've seen.

Some of us are not kidding ourselves. Nate is a tough matchup for Conor. Conor is an excellent fighter, but Nate is better in several areas than Conor. And those skills really take Conor out of his game. If he can't KO Nate early, he's likely going to have a rough night again.

he is faster and has a more diverse striking game but thats about it

nate has a better ground game
better boxing
better defense
better wrestling
knows to roll with punches to not take full impact
better cardio
100% accurate breakdown.Well said

Agreed. Too bad he has no heart and folds when the fight doesn't go his way.

ok lets not get ahead of ourselves here lmao theres NOTHING special about what he does after the taunt

Ha, ha, you would think there is nothing special about it, and you'd be dead wrong. He is out of range during the taunt and instantly in range uncorking a three-piece combo with a simple quick step. That understanding of boxing range is what lit up Johson and Cowboy too. Conor does the same thing. Hell, the taunt, quick step, attack is what made Roy Jones Jr famous.

Better fighter based off of what? Striking I'd give Conor a slight advantage because he incorporates kicks, but I can comfortably give Nate ground game, boxing, grappling, and aggression. So no, I'm not kidding myself, just looking at two fighters. Stop being impressed with flashy stuff.

Yet can't seem to overcome the gigantic 10 pound weight difference.
No, couldn't seem to overcome his overgrown ego. That Aldo KO was the worst thing to happen to him. Watching both of them fight you can obviously see who is technically better. Diaz is very exploitable, the question is will Conor put his ego aside and exploit the weaknesses.

pitter

diazlawler_medium.gif

patter

Nate-rocks-Conor.gif

Yep love Nate but he relies so heavily on his jab, lean back 1-2, and leaning check hook/slap. That the only reason he has so much success is his outstanding cardio and chin.

If Conor can keep out of that clinch and pick his shots carefully he should pretty much tool Diaz on the feet. 5 rounds vs Diaz is the scary part.

Last edited:
For sure bro, overall he's the best fighter

Ha, ha, you would think there is nothing special about it, and you'd be dead wrong. He is out of range during the taunt and instantly in range uncorking a three-piece combo with a simple quick step. That understanding of boxing range is what lit up Johson and Cowboy too. Conor does the same thing. Hell, the taunt, quick step, attack is what made Roy Jones Jr famous.
boxing fans like u are the worst

Back