Let's not declare Cain unbeatable quite yet

But come on, Cain has relentless GnP and is much stronger, i don't see any other outcome than Anderson being on his back for max 2 rounds before getting pounded out. Silva is a MW, he shouldn't fight HW monsters like Cain.

Good points. I guess they would have to battle to truly know. We can agree to disagree as gentlemen.

cain vs anderson would look like anderson vs ryo chonan

Lol, it would be much worse. I would feel sorry for Anderson if he had to fight Cain, that's almost like a PRIDE crazy fight, like Ninja-Sergei or Wand-CC. Weightclasses do exist for a reason.

Only person that has a chance against Cain at this point is Overeem and old age catching up to him.

The argument is that the injury took away the explosivity of his shot, so that he couldn't pressure JDS the way he did in the rematch.

That is the lamest excuse I've heard in years. And he's all but unbeatable

I'll make my mind up after Overeem and Cain vs JDS III

Yea if you lose you aren't unbeatable. They said the same about machida in his era, hes the same fighter but hes lost a bunch of times. They said it about JDS, and now about Jones.

The only way to become unbeatable is to keep winning, a lot. Guys like Silva, Fedor, GSP did that for a long period of time. And even they werent entirely unbeatable. GSP lost to Serra, Fedor almost got KO'd by Fujita, Silva was this close to losing a decision. MMA is very unpredictable.

Why would we do that when we've already seen him beaten?:redface:

Alistair is going to be tough for him

Agreed, his has a much wider skill set than JDS. But i don't know if his slow pace and limited cardio will hold up against Cain. He can always win via a quick KO though.

Like the new av btw.

Because he wasn't a exactly dominated for 5 rounds, he lost by a quick flash KO and redeemed that loss in a vicious way.

He got KO'd in 64 seconds, it's as legit as it can be. The rest is reaching.

that's not even possible even if some retard wanted to considering that hes been ktfo before.

He got KO'd in 64 seconds, it's as legit as it can be. The rest is reaching.

Sure, but that fight didn't really tell us much other than that JDS can KO anyone if he hits them in the temple, which most us already knew.

Agreed, his has a much wider skill set than JDS. But i don't know if his slow pace and limited cardio will hold up against Cain. He can always win via a quick KO though.

Like the new av btw.

Agreed, thats where the questions are: Can Cain apply his pressure and break Alistair's questionable gad tank or will Cain catch an uberknee on the way in.

And thanks, needed a change!

Agreed, thats where the questions are: Can Cain apply his pressure and break Alistair's questionable gad tank or will Cain catch an uberknee on the way in.

And thanks, needed a change!

Agreed.

Shonuf is a total baus, they should make a remake of that movie and star Andre from Outkast as him.

Back