Lesson learned... Never bring up the name Conor...

This thread was not intended to be a fight thread, it was an experiment to see what the response would be to simply mention the name Conor vs bringing up a topic like why Cyborg won't take the fight at UFC 208. The result was what I expected.

You posted this too early. You are an inexperienced troll.

Bro don't talk shit about COD, that game is epic........;)

I don't find the haters to be worse than the huggers. It's more of a retaliation than anything when I've personally seen on certain days the word McGregor in every single thread title on the first page. I know a lot are made disliking the guy but he intentionally brought that on himself.

Made another thread about Conor, epic fail

If his fans weren't sucking his dick 24 hours a day there wouldn't be such a backlash. He's a great fighter we get it.

It's like when your friend starts listening to a new band or has a new hobby and won't talk about anything else. It's like ok I get it shut the fuck up already.

Conor_McGregor_UFC_189_World_Tour_London_2.jpg

Thank you very much OP for this thread about the GOAT.

McG baby!

You posted this too early. You are an inexperienced troll.
lol! I've been on the forums as long as you. I just never really posted anything until recently... Actually I wanted to but I forgot my password and I never felt like resetting it...

Made another thread about Conor, epic fail
Yeah I just kind of wanted to see what would happen... My other one took off into some random direction, so in the spirit of scientific inquiry I wanted to make sure that my results were able to be replicated... They were...

Last edited:
lol... and you are a confirmed idiot. Does just blurting annoying stuff out of your virtual mouth get you hard or do you prefer rubbing one out with your moms soiled granny panties?
So you start a thread about Conor to attract these supposed teenage cheeto finger virgins to insult them? The fuck is wrong with you? Move on to actual fight discussion instead of wasting time.

It's the billionaire walk by Vince McMahon, for being a legit billionaire.

Not a Conor walk, broke bum millionaire in comparison.
Lol I love it when your salty ass posts. You type all of the Conor hate you like, but then he's banging you in your AV. Completely makes everything you say sound sillier than it was.

TS, what was the point of this thread? it's pretty clear which threads are stupid hater threads, and which are trolling nuthugger ones. Either play along , or stay out of them. You people that let yourselves get so caught up in what other people think about a fighter perplex me. Stop worrying about other people.do you

Seriously! If you actually like the fight game and you want to talk about FIGHTING do not bring up he that can not be named, all the 15 year old WWE fanboys will stop playing Call of Duty, wipe the cheeto dust off their bloated stomachs, and start showing why it is they will never get laid. This goes for haters and nuthuggers. Seriously, get a grip...

Why the fuck do you keep making threads about him then. You get a fucking grip.

Why the fuck do you keep making threads about him then. You get a fucking grip.
I made two. I hardly think that constitutes a pattern. And why are you so upset? Are you one of the people I was referring to? Oh, you're going to ask how I know you are upset. Two expletives in two sentences is usually a reliable indicator...

So you start a thread about Conor to attract these supposed teenage cheeto finger virgins to insult them? The fuck is wrong with you? Move on to actual fight discussion instead of wasting time.
No, my intention wasn't to insult anyone, I was hoping for legit conversation. Now it's just an experiment to see how far this goes, actually maybe you are right. Nothing is black and white though I pretty much knew what would happen, but I had also hoped a few intelligent people would show up as well, and they did. So I'm happy...

Lol I love it when your salty ass posts. You type all of the Conor hate you like, but then he's banging you in your AV. Completely makes everything you say sound sillier than it was.

TS, what was the point of this thread? it's pretty clear which threads are stupid hater threads, and which are trolling nuthugger ones. Either play along , or stay out of them. You people that let yourselves get so caught up in what other people think about a fighter perplex me. Stop worrying about other people.do you
I mean read my opening comment. This has nothing to do with the fighter, but the people who either support him or dislike him. I'm an MMA fan. Not a UFC fan. Not a Conor fan. An MMA fan. I'm just perplexed about why so many people argue like they are arguing over the existence of God...

Bro don't talk shit about COD, that game is epic........;)
I'm sorry brother, I was just trying to paint a vivid picture and in doing so I used too many broad strokes. I too like COD, and I apologize for using the game in the manner that I did...

I made two. I hardly think that constitutes a pattern. And why are you so upset? Are you one of the people I was referring to? Oh, you're going to ask how I know you are upset. Two expletives in two sentences is usually a reliable indicator...

Well, no, I'm not 15, I dislike the WWE, haven't played Call of Duty since the first one (hardly have time to play anything these days) and I do get laid, even if I have to admit it doesn't happen as often as it used to before having kids. So no, that's not why I'm "upset". I'm "upset" because you chose to make not one, but two threads on this same subject with questionable motives. You pretend to want to have intellectual conversations, yet make threads baiting the exact opposite result.

Seriously! If you actually like the fight game and you want to talk about FIGHTING do not bring up he that can not be named, all the 15 year old WWE fanboys will stop playing Call of Duty, wipe the cheeto dust off their bloated stomachs, and start showing why it is they will never get laid. This goes for haters and nuthuggers. Seriously, get a grip...
Are you talking about Fedor?

Back