Lesson learned... Never bring up the name Conor...

OK, I'll bite. What exactly was childish about my post? Did my observation of the character of the people battling over Conor McGregor hit a little too close to home or do you actually have a reasonable response to this question?

Sticks and stones. Two wrongs don't make a right. And so on and so on.

You made a post about Conor complaining about Conor.

You could have used a break or space to not let it all be one paragraph.

Also Conor slept Aldo in 13 seconds and most of the threads are Aldo related at the moment. People are gonna get heated when sher doggies defend Aldo's constant crying.

Conor, Conor, Conor....!

Oh shit, what happens next....

Well, no, I'm not 15, I dislike the WWE, haven't played Call of Duty since the first one (hardly have time to play anything these days) and I do get laid, even if I have to admit it doesn't happen as often as it used to before having kids. So no, that's not why I'm "upset". I'm "upset" because you chose to make not one, but two threads on this same subject with questionable motives. You pretend to want to have intellectual conversations, yet make threads baiting the exact opposite result.
The first thread was legit, I really didn't know it was going to turn out like that. This one, however, was motivated by less than altruistic motives. I still hoped for some real conversation, so I wasn't 100% trolling but you are right there was a little troll in this thread...

Sticks and stones. Two wrongs don't make a right. And so on and so on.

You made a post about Conor complaining about Conor.

You could have used a break or space to not let it all be one paragraph.

Also Conor slept Aldo in 13 seconds and most of the threads are Aldo related at the moment. People are gonna get heated when sher doggies defend Aldo's constant crying.
I don't have anything against Conor. This thread was aimed at his fans and detractors, not the man himself. As for the paragraph breaks, they aren't really worth the effort,

Most of the hate Conor gets is actually intended to incense his dick riding fuck boys. As they are the ones ruining the forum with their endless hyperbolic nonsense.
No I think people who should know better being blinded by hate is worse. Who gives a fuck what 16 year olds who hear of MMA 3 months ago think. I find it way more ridiculous that people who have some kind of modicum of knowledge and appreciation get so infuriated by McGregor's garish personality they refuse to acknowledge what a good fighter he is. He may not be the best ever, but he is willing to take risks other champions paled at.

You mean the GOAT?

Did you start this thread so we can all talk about how awesome he is?

I agree TS, he is pretty awesome and the GOATest of all time. I'm grateful to you for starting this thread so we can discuss the greatness of Conor McGregor.

Have a GOAT day.

Conor bless.
Conor>GOAT

Conor_McGregor_UFC_189_World_Tour_London_2.jpg
"Conor, will you ever defend a title? "

Seriously! If you actually like the fight game and you want to talk about FIGHTING do not bring up he that can not be named, all the 15 year old WWE fanboys will stop playing Call of Duty, wipe the cheeto dust off their bloated stomachs, and start showing why it is they will never get laid. This goes for haters and nuthuggers. Seriously, get a grip...

Annnnnd your posting about it, basically showing us that you've never been laid. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back